𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘍𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘺 𝘕𝘪𝘯𝘦.

Hey friends, Check innn🫡

About an half an hour later Geez and Sam made it back to his house, making their way towards her room and being careful not to make too much noise and wake up Leilani from her sleep just down the hall

Sam followed behind Geez, looking around the large mansion in slick amazement as he led her towards the room.

The clock struck 4am as he went inside first, opening the door for Sam and sat her things down on the bed.

Geez turned towards her and watched as she stepped inside as well, taking the room in.

"You like it?" He asked.

"Yeah, it's nice.. is this your room?" She turned to him.

"Nah, this just a spare room. Mine down the hall." He replied and she made a face before nodding.

"Oh.. okay."

"Why? Something wrong?" He asked.

"I- it's nothing. It's okay." Sam shook it off, smiling but it didn't reach her eyes.

Geez walked over to her, and grabbed her chin lightly to make her look at him.

"What's wrong mama?"

"I thought we- I um.. I dunno just thought I could stay with you?"

"Sam-"

"I know it's just that I didn't wanna be alone right now But it's okay if you aren't comfortable with that because It's the middle of the night and I'm already asking for a lot as it is, don't get me wrong Im grateful for everything I just- I don't know. You know what? I'm gonna stop rambling now before I simply pass away from embarrassment." Sam stopped her rant, slightly out of breath from talking so fast.

She watched as Geez stared back at her, with a smirk on his face before he started laughing in her face.

"Aye what the fuck was that? How you get outta breath just from talking man?" He joked, earning a groan of embarrassment from Sam.

"Stopp." Sam laughed slightly herself, trying to move away but he didn't let her.

"I forgot how fast you be talking when yo shy ass get nervous an shit, You was talking fast as hell like them mu'fuckas at the auction." He went on and she nodded.

"You got jokes I see, Get out." Sam pointed towards the door and he kept laughing.

"Why? You'on wan come with me no more mama?"

"No, tell Kevin hart I want his autograph since you wanna be a comedian so bad." She replied, and he chuckled.

"Aight I'm done, I promise that was the last one. I'm sorry."

"Mhm, well I don't forgive you."

"You don't?" He asked, a sly smirk on his face when he pulled her into his arms.