𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘍𝘪𝘷𝘦.

After a day full of fun at the arcade, Geez and Lay were going to end the night with some Ice cream before finally heading home and calling it a day

At first he thought he was just gonna chill and watch over lay but she wasn't having none of that, she made him play everything with her and Geez couldn't lie, it was the most fun he had In a while- he forgot what it felt like to just have fun and be a kid again.

They decided to eat there before leaving and he thought it would be enough but she made sure they went to the ice cream shop, reminding him soon as they got into the car.

'Stubborn ass' he thought to himself and smiled, remembering his brother was the same exact way.

God, did he miss his brother.

The pulled In front of the dairy store and Lay-Lay perked up from her new toys Geez got her from the arcade and smiled when she saw where they were.

She was practically bouncing in her seat, full of excitement to get her hands on some ice cream and most importantly see her friend Sam, she really missed her.

Besides Geez, nobody ever really paid attention to lay lay, so she was always alone. Well not really but the guards at the house aren't very friend and When her uncle was there, he wouldn't be there for long since he always had to work, leaving lay alone again.

That's why she always wanted to be with him, so she wouldn't be alone.

But with sam, she could always hang out with her everyday after school even if she just sat in there for a few hours and sam helped her with her homework or just sat with her eating ice cream as well.

Of course unbeknownst to sam or lay, Kevin would always report to Geez telling him it was him helping her with her homework so he would always take the credit to stay on his bosses good side.

Well.. not any more.

"You so hype bruh, yo lil self don't even need no mo sugar." Geez teased, taking his keys and getting out of the car to get this girl some ice cream before her ass exploded with excitement.

Putting her toys in the back with the other toys Geez bribed the workers to give him, Lay took off her seatbelt just as her uncle opened her car door helping her out.

"You know what you finna get?" He asked her as they walked into the store but she just ignored him and immediately ran off.

"Sam!" Lay called out making the woman snap her head towards that direction.

Sam had just came from the back from washing her hands, and was taking her hair out of the ponytail when someone called her name.