𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺 𝘍𝘰𝘶𝘳.

Attendance?? Everybody Check in🫡

Y'all.. I know I say this a lot but frfr we FINALLY getting to the DRAMA NOW LMAO I'm so hype. I was tiedd of writing that sappy ass shit, let's turn things up now😈!

And It's in Geez POV at first too??? iain gon lie im scared to write this shit😭😭

But here we go chile.. it's boutta get crazy in

3..

2..

I just left the barbershop, on my way to Leilani's school and pick her up early so we can spend the day together

After I thought it over and some persuasion by Sam to take a break, I had finally decided to take us down to Disney world for like a little family vacation.

I booked our tickets last night, going to surprise lay wit the news once I get her from school early so we can go out to eat and tell her the news.

I was about halfway towards the school when my phone started ringing next to me.

Looking over, I thought Sam had finally woke up but I saw it was Bonez instead calling me and I answered the FaceTime.

"Yo."

"Aye, where you at G?"

"Onna way to pick up lay lay from school, why wassup?" I replied

"Shit I was just askin, we still going to Disney right?"

"Yeah, I'm finna scoop her and then meet wit sam so we can out to eat and then tell her." I replied, already having the whole day planned.

We not leaving til tomorrow morning, but I still wanted to get Lay from school today since she earned a day off.

"Oh Aight cool.. I'm finna buy these tickets right now then and tell Ace grab his too."

"Bet. Anything new?" I asked

"So listen- you remember the contact I was telling you about? From the police department so they can tell us who the dead Nigga was and how he was connected to Dre."

"Yeah, they hit you back?" I asked.

"Yeah, so the dead Nigga name um.. my fault I grabbed the paper." He replied shuffling around before speaking again.

"Aight so it say the nigga name was Chris Gonzales, and the OZS symbol originated... wait what?"

"What? What's it say?"

"It say that Gang originated in Tampa.. what's a nigga from Tampa doing down here?"

"Ion know.. you think he met Dre in jail?" I asked.