𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘛𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺.

𝘍𝘦𝘸 𝘞𝘦𝘦𝘬𝘴 𝘓𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳

𝘍𝘦𝘸 𝘞𝘦𝘦𝘬𝘴 𝘓𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳.

It was around 6 In the afternoon and Pooh had just picked up Leilani for the weekend.

She had wanted to spend more time with her niece since she really didn't get to see her as much as she would like and finally had the girls weekend she promised lay.

Of course Pooh invited Sam to tag along and as much as she wanted to, Sam thought it would be best for them to have some alone time.

That doesn't mean she wasn't still sad to be alone in this big house by herself.

So to keep herself busy, Sam was starting to move some of her clothes from one room and into Gio's. She barely used the other room and Geez told her to just move her things into his room so she was.

Sam didn't want to move all of her things though, she liked having her own room for whenever they got on each other's nerve.

The music played through her headphones and She had a handful of clothes in her hand, walking to Geez room and dropping it on the bed to refold.

Doing the same thing a few more times, she grabbed the last bit of clothes she was moving and depositing it onto the bed while humming to 'Potential' by Summer walker coming from the speaker.

I'm not tryna be out here with my hopes up,
If you're all for me, then let me know what's up

She hummed, thinking of her and geez and kept singing as she folded.

Don't change up on me In the long run,
Keep it open, one hunnid

"Cause you've got potential- to scare the shit out of me, oh my god." Sam gasped, and paused the music.

When she turned around Geez was just there leaned up against the doorway.

"What I tell you about watching ya surroundings? Yo ass the easiest lick." He teased and caught the panties she threw at him.

"Shut up, how was I supposed to know you would be standing that was there like a weirdo."

"I called ya name, but you was too busy singing ya heart out like you Monica or sum."

"Whatever, I see where lay get her creepiness from." Sam joked and Geez threw the panties back at Sam, unlike him she did not catch it so it hit her in the face.

"Not too much on my baby girl." He pushed up off of the door, coming into the room.

"Mhm, What're you doing here so early anyways?" She asked, as she put some of her clothes in the free closet space Geez made for her.

"Why you say it like that" He scrunched his face.

"Like what?" She called out, putting the last bit of clothes In to the closet.