𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺 𝘛𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦.

To help take her mind off of things, Sam decided to go buy some furniture for the shop

To help take her mind off of things, Sam decided to go buy some furniture for the shop.. for the second time around.

Since Pooh was busy doing Yaz's hair and Yaz was busy getting her hair done by pooh, she just went by herself- well not exactly.

While Geez was out being hitman 47, he sent some of his men to guard Sam and watch over her.

Even though Sam didn't like it and tried to talk him out of it, Geez wouldn't let up and told her she either had the detail or didn't go at all.

So here Sam was, walking through target with one of her "guards" following behind her and checking their surroundings 24/7.

She kinda wished the girls were here with her because she wanted to spend time with them, hoping that maybe if she had company then she wouldn't constantly be in her head or feel bad.

There was still no word of Geez capturing Dre, much to Sam's

Sam had put some more cute decorative pillows she had from before it was ruined and put them into the shopping cart.

Humming a song, she moved on down the aisle ready to turn when her cart bumped into someone else's.

"Oh sorry."

"No your good.." Sam trailed off, as she looked up and saw the person she last expected to see.

KP.

Sam looked at her and was kinda shocked to see her.

It's been over 5 months since they last saw each other and the last time they saw each other things weren't as smooth sailing.

"Hey uh.. it's been a while."

"Yeah, excuse me." Sam said with no emotion and continued on with her business.

"Sam wai-" KP tried to take a step forward and Sam's "guard" Khalil, all but stiff armed her.

"Ima need 5 feet." He told her.

"Lil seriously? You know me." She scoffed.

"I do.. matter fact, make it 7." He replied, and Sam held back a chuckle.

Im guessing he's not a fan of KP either, She thought

"KP I don't have time for the games so if that's what you came over to do then-"

"No, I really just wanted to sincerely apologize. I know I did last time, but now that we've had time I figured I should formally apologize to you, woman to woman." KP replied, trying to make her tone as genuine as she could even though all she really wanted to do was rip this bitches head off.

KP watched as Sam thought it over, and like the push over she is, she gave in.

"It's fine lil."

"You sure?" He raised a brow, silently begging her to deem her a threat so he can tase her.