𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺 𝘚𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯.

(A/N PLAY THIS SONG CAUSE SAM BOUTTA EAT A BITCH DOWN TO THE GROUND ‼️😭)

Sam was at the shop, reading the text from her interior designer telling her that the couches for her shop just shipped from Canada and should be delivered the week of the grand opening much to Sam's delight

She was texting back when the doors opened and continued texting, not seeing pooh walk in.

"Hi welcome to Allure Studios, gimme one second." Sam said politely.

Pooh looked at Sam pay her no mind and rolled her eyes and looked around the shop seeing it looked completely revamped.

"Wow it looks totally different.. it's like you can't even tell you killed someone in here at all." She chuckled.

Sam looked up, hearing Pooh's voice.

"Pooh, why don't you take a seat. I'll be with you in a minute." Sam ignored her comment, nodded her head at the chair.

"I'm not staying long, I just came to tell you that Since london stylists spots were already filled.. I guess I'll be working here after all." She said to be smart and Sam just nodded.

"Okay, well fill out this form. Get it back to me by Monday at the lastest then." Sam spoke regularly, only irritating Pooh even more.

"Whatever.. oh and next time you don't have to try to turn my friend against me, cause it didn't work." She said slickly and took the paper away from Sam with some force and she scoffed.

"For one I didn't try to turn her against you, this is not middle school. We're adults, yaz reached out and- actually you know what? I don't have to explain myself to you." Sam caught herself.

"Right well don't start now, hell you didn't before." She spat and by now Sam's patience was gone.

"Actually Kayla if this is how things will be then you can just get your things now, cause that nasty attitude will not be tolerated once the shop is open for business." Sam told her, nothing but seriousness in her tone.

"I am sick of everyone acting like I'm the bad guy, you were supposed to be my friend and you lied to me. Don't you get that? Yes you saved me, but it's the fact you put me in the predicament to where I could've died in the first place!" Pooh raised her voice and Sam just crossed her arms.

"Let's be real pooh you don't care about that, be honest with yourself. the only reason you're upset with me is because of your mom."

"My mom?" Pooh jerked her head back, confused.

"You heard me, if we putting it all out there let's just call a spade a spade. You see your mom when you look at me, to know that I too used to be a weak willed women at the hands of a dangerous man. So you project all your misguided anger for her towards me. Did I lie, yes and I apologized for it. But I won't anymore." Sam spoke, seriousness in her tone as she went on.