𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘛𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘍𝘰𝘶𝘳.

Tampa, Florida

Tampa, Florida

After a long, long 10+ hour drive, KP had finally made it.

It took a lot of red bulls and coffees to keep her awake but she made it to the address in the GPS and when she finally made it she could've cried tears of joy.

To say she was exhausted would be putting it lightly, the drive was hell and she'd barely gotten any sleep because she just wanted to finally get here.

But now that she was her body was paying the consequences and she was so tired, so tired that she missed the house the first time and had to circle the block that's how exhausted she was.

KP slowly pulled up around the block for the 2nd time now, and made sure she went slower this time.

She was looking for the exact house, but this time was different.

Instead of the quiet street like before, she was met with dudes walking from off both sides of the sidewalk and going into the street, guns on their hips and her low, red eyes immediately widened out of fear.

'They weren't out here the first time she drove through.' She thought to herself.

Her car came to a complete stop, and she felt her breath pick up once the guys started walking to the car.

KP didn't know she was in OZS territory, one of the most dangerous gangs in the city and most knew not to ride through that block.

Especially cars they'd never seen before, that was like signing a death wish.

So when KP first rode down the block, they was cool... but still cautious.

The second in command, Chris told the others to stand down when one of the members was ready to shoot at her car.

"If they come around again, then we'll see Wassup." Is what chris told them.

They watched again, and it was the same car cruising down the block slowly putting them all on edge again.

Chris stood up from the chair and walked into the middle of the street, and watched as the car came to a halt.

Flashing his gun, he calmly walked over to the car and KP felt her heart about to burst when they surrounded her car.

Slowly rolling down the window, she'd hoped that by the unknown man seeing she was a woman that he would lower his weapon or let her go.

But it made no difference to Chris.

Bitches is just as shiesty as niggas now a days.

"Aye where you from shawty?" He spoke.

"What?" KP replied meekly and Chris raised a brow.

"Fuck is you deaf? I said where you from? Why you keep spinnin' our block." He repeated himself and KP's mouth closed and opened, but no words came out.