𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺 𝘌𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵.

Surpriseee, Everybody check innnn 🫡

It was finally Friday, the day of the grand opening that  everybody had been talking about for weeks now

It was finally Friday, the day of the grand opening that everybody had been talking about for weeks now.

A lot of people came, way more than what Sam had predicted not that she was complaining in the slightest.

Most attended to show their faces, out of support, and others came to be messy.

Simply wanting to see if Geez would really show up.

When word got out that Sam and Geez broke up, most people didn't believe it at first since he still had the picture up from her birthday, but when Sam deleted all of their pictures- including hers and started her page over with just her, that's when peoples suspicions were confirmed.

It was all people could talk about, and still talk about since Geez had just bought her a car and her beauty shop shortly before.

It was a topic in many BarberShops and of course the fellas immediately took Geez's side, making theories that Sam used him and complained about how you can do everything for a girl and she'd still leave.

Whereas the ladies in the Hair salons had other beliefs.

They thought that Geez cheated, cause of his track record with women and thought his old habits simply did not die hard- not even for Sam. They had to admit to that Sam was of course the first and probably only girl Geez did all that for and while some understood Sam for leaving if he did in fact cheat, some women thought she was foolish if she really did leave because of that.

To some, cheating wasn't a deal breaker- now having a kid was understandable but to the public's knowledge Geez didn't father any kids beside Lay.

So here was people who didn't even know Sam or Geez from a can of paint at her Grand Opening, many eyes lurking, speculating to see not only the shop but if Memphis's #1 bachelor would attend tonight and if he didn't come?

Then it was open season... and may the best woman win.

While other's had hidden agendas, Sam was simply enjoying the party and mingling with people.

Looking around, she saw Pooh and Yaz walk through the doors and they all looked at each other at the same time.

"It looks so cute in here." Yaz gasped looking at the Shop, seeing Sam's vision finally come to life and smiled- remembering just a few months ago how her and Pooh was helping Geez pick out this place.

Oh how the times have changed.

"I guess.." Pooh trailed off, looking around herself.

"Please don't start, you know this is a big night for her." Yaz warned, cutting her eye at her friend.

"Starting how? It is cute." She shrugged.

"If you was gonna be like this you really didn't have to come."