𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘛𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘷𝘦.

Sam woke up a little late, it was almost noon and she was still tired and pissed

It wasn't her and geez first argument but she felt like this one was more serious than the last one.

After the phone call incident between her and KP, she'd been sleeping in Geez room but since She wasn't speaking to him, she decided to sleep in her own room.

She was tossing and turning all night, barely getting any shut eye.

The weathers been up and down and just like her mood, it was down today.

So after doing her morning hygiene, she put on a black halter bodysuit with no sleeves and some crocs.

Sam put her hair in a messy bun and put on some dark brown lip liner and gloss before calling it a day.

Usually she'd try to do her makeup and do more but she wasn't feeling it today.

Geez bought so much stuff for her when they went to the mall she had endless amounts of clothes, shoes, jewelry, makeup etc.. and yet she still went in his closet and stole a black "ESSENTIALS" hoodie.

She looked around upstairs and nobody was up there but she heard talking coming from the downstairs.

Thinking it was Geez and KP, she made her way down stairs and instead of it being them, it was Yaz and Pooh just chilling on the couch.

"Oh.. hi." Sam greeted the girls when they turned to her.

"Hey, Sam right?" Pooh asked, getting up.

"Yeah, your Kayla and your yasmine right?" She asked, to make sure.

Sam heard their voices but never actually talked to them or sat in front of them before.

The only reason she knew who was who because she saw a picture of Kayla, Geez and their brother in a photo together.

"Yeah, call me Pooh. Nice to meet you.' She replied and got up to hug her.

Yaz did the same and ushered sam to sit down instead of standing so stiff at the steps.

Sam laughed, sitting down and starting a conversation with them.

"Was Y'all waiting for gionni to get back?" She asked and they both made a face.

"Oop- gionni? I ain't hear nobody call him that in a long time." Pooh gasped and Yaz nodded in agreement.

"Really?" Sam asked.

"Yeah girl, the last time somebody called him by his government name.. well the last I heard he needed stitches."

"Well damn." Sam eyes widened and they all started laughing.

They asked more questions, genuinely curious but respectful and Sam answered them, she didn't air out all of her business but she just said enough about her and Gionni to give them some insight on their relationship dynamic.