𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯.

It had been a few days now and I'd been staying at Yaz and Ace's house for the time being

I've been in bed for the most part, just trying to figure out my next move from here and every time I do my heart starts to hurt.

I haven't seen or talked to Gionni since I left the house, of course he's tried to come see me almost everyday but every time i would just ask them to send him away.

He's been blowing my phone up and as much as I wanted to respond back to him, I couldn't.

Even though I missed him like crazy, I just didn't want to see talk to him right now, I was hurt.. I couldn't see him right now I didn't wanna face him.

It was scary to think he had me feeling like this In just two months but I couldn't help it.

I fell for him, there was no denying it and that's what made it hurt even more.

There's not a single moment I'm not thinking of him, of a moment, a kiss or even the way he just stares at me that I don't think about.

Rubbing my bare neck, I thought about the necklace he gave me, and how I threw it back at him.. the hurt on his face.

I felt my eyes watering and went to his messages for the fifth time today, just reading the messages he sent me.

My heart hurting as I hovered over the call button and just as I was about to hit it, I chickened out.

There was a knock at the door and I wiped my eyes, yelling come in, knowing it was Yaz since Ace left earlier.

She came in and Pooh was behind her, they looked at the sight of me and shook their heads.

"Still didn't talk to him yet?" Yaz asked and I shook my head no.

"You should. I'm not saying this just cause he's my brother but also cause over the time we spent together I got to know you Sam and you really are a good fit for him." Pooh started coming over to the foot of the bed and Yaz followed behind her.

"Now I don't know what happened between him and KP but he never looked at her or any girl the way he looks at you. He really cares about you and I don't think he would do something to ruin that." She finished her rant and yaz nodded in agreement me.

I felt my eyes starting to water again and sighed, running a hand over my face.

"I don't think he would either but when i saw her on top of him, I dunno.. I-I just don't know." I muttered sadly, feeling troubled and confused by the whole situation.

"Don't worry sis yall gonna get over this, just take time to calm down cause you already know he misses you, and looking at you now, it's clear you miss him too."

"I do." I sniffled and felt pooh wipe my fallen tears.

"Yeah just give it time, y'all will be fine trust me. Me and Ace went through our shit at first too." Yaz rubbed my back comfortingly and i nodded.