𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘕𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯.

After Gionni left, I had called the girls and they told me  that Bonez and Ace left abruptly as well, confirming one of my guesses that it has to do with the business

After Gionni left, I had called the girls and they told me that Bonez and Ace left abruptly as well, confirming one of my guesses that it has to do with the business.

Instead of being alone, I invited the girls to come over and Yaz brought her little sister, Gia to come over and keep Leilani company.

They were in Lay's room, while me and the girls stayed down stairs chilling on the couch.

All you could hear was the sound of Beads and Barrettes clacking and laughter.

"They up there having a good time." I spoke and they both started laughing.

"Right? Like why It sound like it's more then two of them up there." Yaz agreed.

"All that energy, and they been at it since we got here? See kids remind me everyday why I never forget to take my Plan B's." Pooh said seriously and I started laughing.

"Oop- you is not right." yaz gasped.

"You want kids?" I asked her and Pooh answered before she could.

"Do she? If she could have a miniature football team running around here she would."

"Wow really?" I said in surprise and Yaz smiled, nodding.

"Yeah girl, I love kids."

"Are you trying with Ace?" I asked and she sighed.

"No, and he hates it but I don't care. I told him that we wouldn't have any kids if he was still in the streets. I told him If he wants to start a family with me then he needs to leave all that drama in his last life and step up."

"Oh, that's understandable." I nodded.

"Thank you, Ace be trying to make me feel bad about it but I'm not wavering. I don't need my kids visiting they daddy in jail or worse.. a graveyard"

"Right, the streets don't love nobody."

"At all." Pooh agreed.

"So what about you Sam? You want any mini geez running around here?"

"No, Not any time soon. I'm young you know? I'm only 22, I still have so much life to live. There's so much I want to do, so much that I want to see. Me and Gio haven't been together that long, so maybe when we're older." I explained.

"Same." Pooh felt the same way I did, nodding in agreement while munching on some blue nine laters.

"That's very true." Yaz shrugged.

"Besides, I wanna start getting into make up seriously now and I feel like a baby would only complicate things right now."

"Wait you finally decided to take it seriously?"

"I used to before, when I moved here I even got my license for it but life happens and before I knew it I was up to my neck in bills that it slipped away from me." I explained and they nodded.