𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘛𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘕𝘪𝘯𝘦.

Geez was worried

Geez was worried.

Ever since that day he came home late Sam had been acting different.

She'd been more quieter, a lot more distant and he wasn't the only one who peeped it.

At first He thought it was her period or something but she'd been acting like this for a little over a week now... so he knew something was wrong.

What confirmed his suspicions was when he left this morning, Sam was in bed which was normal but she was still laying in the same position, same clothes and messy hair.. but the difference was that it over 7 hours later.

Walking over, Geez crouched down so he was eye level with her in the bed.

"Bae?" He called out and she hummed.

"Did you get outta bed at all today?" He asked concerned and she didn't answer.

"Sam." He called out and heard a sigh come from her.

"What Gionni?" She said with an attitude.

"You don't hear me talking to you?"

"You don't see me sleeping? Leave me alone." She snapped and he wanted to yank her little ass out of the bed, but instead he took a deep breath and tried again.

"What's wrong mama?" He asked, rubbing her back.

"Nothing, I'm fine." She replied in a clipped tone.

"It look like you ain't leave the bed all day, it's obviously something wrong. Talk to me." He replied and Sam scoffed.

"Gionni please leave me alone before you irritate me."

"I'm irritating you cause I'm tryna see what's wrong witchu?" He asked and watched her sit up quickly.

"Yes! Nothing is wrong, I can't just wanna sleep?! God, you don't have to try to fix everything. Just leave me alone!" She snapped, raising her voice and she watched as he stared at her for a while before nodding.

"Aight Sam." He got up from the bed, and walked away from her.

Sam watched as he left and instantly felt bad, regretting it instantly.

Her eyes watered and she shook her head before leaning back and pulling the covers over her.

"I need to get my shit together." She told herself, because her actions wasn't okay.

She was being nasty and lashing out on the last person who deserved it.

Sam knew she needed to clean up her act and fast, before she pushed away one of the best things that ever happened to her.

It had been a while since she last saw Chris and decided that it was all in her head, she was self sabotaging like she always did when things became serious with men.