𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺 𝘍𝘪𝘷𝘦.

We here?? Aight everybody check in while we read: 🫡

Sam drove down the street, the only sound that could be heard was the windshield wiper's whisking away every rain drop that came down from the moody dark skies

The ugly weather picked up soon after she jumped from the window back at the house.

After receiving that message from Marcus, it was like something inside of her immediately clicked.

She knew she had to try to save Leilani, even if that meant facing him.. after all this time.

After everything he did to her.

Thankfully she had her phone and keys on hand and made a beeline to her car, hopping in and basically speeding off without looking back.

She didn't even stop to think like she wish she did, because right now her nerves were shot to shit and she was very close to having a mental breakdown.

Her phone rung and she turned, seeing Geez called her for the 20th time now and let her stare linger as she remembered what just happened in the house.

Seeing how angry he got, how angry they all got.

How quick they turned on her.

She knew she deserved it, but she thought they would hear her out at the very least.

Sam felt her eyes tearing up and her vision blurred just as headlights flashed and a car horn blared in front of her.

Unaware that she was swerving, Sam eyes widened and she gasped, immediately swerving out of the way and her car ended up on the side of the road, rolled onto some grass.

Her heart was beating quickly as she panted, her chest rising and falling at how close she was to death a minute ago and felt herself getting worked up.

Sam leaned her head against the steering wheel and started crying, her bodying shaking as sobs tore out of her.

Everything was happening so fast, Sam felt herself being overwhelmed and her anxiety started to creep on her.

She just needed a minute.

And so she sat there, and took her minute before she took a deep breath and leaned back up.

"She needs you, bitch pull your shit together." She spoke to herself, lookin in the miring as she dried her eyes.

You got this.

Her phone starting ringing and Sam reached over and instead of answering Geez call, she declined it and blocked his contact.

She needed no distractions and needed to have her focus on saving Leilani.