𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘍𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘺 𝘛𝘸𝘰.

Surpriseee,

Happy 100k reads friens, I made this one long to celebrate✨ thanks again, I love y'all sm.

Enjoy❤️

BUT FIRST, Attendance??? 🫡

"Is she with you?"

"No, I just dropped her off at her house. Why?" Rell asked on his way back home.

"Plans changed, they want to grab her sooner then intended."

"Fine. When?"

"Tomorrow."

"And you just sprang this shit on me now? What's the fucking rush? She just started to trust me." Rell snapped.

"They want this done as soon as possible."

Rell paused and let out an annoyed breath before speaking again.

"Give me time to work something out." He replied before hanging up, not waiting for an response.

Rell pulled his car over and just sat there, running his hand over his face and questioned why he was doing this shit in the first place.

As if on que, his phone rung and he looked at the reason. Sighing, he answered the phone and held it to his ears.

"Inmate 'Quadir Knight' press 3 to accept the call..."

Standing outside of Geez house, Sam waited for him to come open the door so she can drop off Leilani and go meet up with Rell

He texted saying he missed her and to come over and Sam agreed, telling him she'd come some time later so the plan was to just go to his house after this.

Sam and Leilani was waiting when Geez car pulled up, and he got out with pizza and wings in his hand.

"Hey, I thought you was already inside." She greeted, watching him come over.