𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺 𝘖𝘯𝘦.

Previously on Just Mercy...

Geez held onto a trembling Sam tightly, letting her cry and she did for a while, before finally settling down and the others came into the shop to deal with the body.

"I ain't never seen him before, what fucking set is he from that he would openly try to kill us?" Pooh asked angrily while Sam stayed quiet.

"We gonna find out." Ace spoke and Geez shook his head as he kneeled above the deceased.

"Don't got to. I know who this is." He spoke and turned around, looking at Sam and her her heart stopped.

Present

Present

"You.. you do?" Sam mumbled, her hands starting to get clammy as she looked at Geez nervously.

"Yeah, it's obviously had to be Dre." He replied and Sam finally let go of the breath she didn't know she was holding.

She was sure that she was caught and he somehow knew everything, but he didn't thankfully.

Everything went to shit tonight and she couldn't have anything else going wrong, she'd been through enough for the day.

"Oh.." She trailed off.

While Sam didn't press further, Ace and Bonez did on the other hand.

"Dre?" Ace said.

"Yeah Nigga It clearly had to be his doing, after the shit that went down at the house this was his retaliation for gettin his ass whooped.. Them GS9 niggas ain't on shit so who?" Geez replied and Sam bit her lip, looking at the floor with tears scorching her orbs.

She knew exactly who and felt like absolute shit.. but stayed quiet nonetheless.

"So is we sliding or what? How we finna handle this?" Bonez asked, his tone calm but you could hear the anger in it.

He was never one for many words, and usually was chill but this time he was pissed. He looked at Sam like family, and Pooh was his girlfriend so anybody jeopardizing the livelihood of anyone he cared about, especially Pooh?

Bonez was ready to scratch his itch, and get his lick back.

While they spoke about how they were going to handle everything, Sam ventured away from the group leaving them behind as she walked through the store.

What was once a nice, almost completely furnished Beauty Bar was now looking like a trashed hangout spot for addicts to come as they please.

Sam was glad, grateful even to be alive but the loss of her store just 3 days shy of the grand opening crushed her.

The long days, weeks and months of hard work was down the drain in one unfortunate night.

Sam was devastated.