𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘛𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘍𝘪𝘷𝘦.

Made this chapter extra long since y'all got a bitch to 20k+ reads🥳✨ ilysm❤️ thanks for reading guys🥲

Anyway, onto the story!

It was a Friday night and it was starting to late when Bonez and Geez just left his office, they had just finished counting money and checking the books when they finally decided to call it a night

They were talking as they came down and noticed Ace still there.

Besides them and the guards Ace was the only one there which was weird because they didn't even know he was still there.

Confused, geez raised a brow and looked Bonez who only shrugged.

They walked over to him, and Ace quickly turned at the sound of someone coming near.

"Whatchall' doin here?" Ace asked, breaking the silence.

"We just finished checking the books and money." Bonez replied

"The real question is what are you still doing here? Why yo ass ain't home?" Geez raised a brow.

"I'm not really ina mood to get into wit my ole lady' tonight. "

"You and Yaz still beefin?" Bonez asked.

"Still? I thought y'all worked it out."

Ace only shook his head in response and let out a heavy sigh.

"Things ain't been worked out for a while bruh." He replied and It was true, they did patch things up but things weren't really patched up.

No matter how hard yaz and ace tried to move past it, they found themselves still arguing about it and lingering feelings about the situation was still there.

While Sam and Geez, and Bonez and Pooh's relationship seemed to be flourishing, Yaz and Ace were slowly starting to pull away from each other and neither knew how to fix it.

Ace still felt strongly about having kids all while Yaz still felt strongly about waiting.

The whole matter was causing a rift between the two and lately all they've been doing was arguing and If they weren't then they were avoiding one another.