𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘍𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘺 𝘚𝘪𝘹.

I was gonna put Hang wit me by Rondonumbanine but I think this the better choice.. and By the song, I think y'all already know what's gonna happen in this chapter:

DRAMAAAA 😈

Hurry and Check in y'all so we can read!! 🫡

It was after visiting hours where only staff and personnel should be on the floor, the perfect time for KP to strike

The elevator doors opened, and KP moved through the dark halls as she passed each room getting closer and closer to Sam's.

Her room number was getting closer and closer, KP could feel the anticipation seeping through her with every step she took.

She was just a few feet away when the sound of Yaz and Pooh laughing could be heard from inside the room.

"Okay G quit nagging Ima bring her back tomorrow." Pooh spoke while holding a tired Leilani in her hand, opening the door about to step out and bump into KP when Geez voice called her, making her miss KP by a split second to her luck.

"You better, here you forgot her charger." He called her back.

Pooh moved out of the way as Yaz made her way through the door, seeing a nurse walking down the hall pretty swiftly.

She watched with furrowed eyebrows, seeing the nurse face turn and only saw a half of her face but it looked like KP.

"Excuse me." Yaz called out, and the nurse ignored her.

She saw the nurse quickly turned the corner and Yaz picked up her pace.

"Hey!"

Yaz felt her feet moving in the direction, following where the nurse went to see if her suspicions were true.

Turning the corner, Yaz saw a nurse wearing the same color scrubs and had her hair down the same way like the nurse that just brushed passed and watched as she stood awkwardly by a door as she filled out something.

"Hey you didn't hear me calling you." Yaz called out, and quickly walked over, touching the nurse's shoulder rather strongly.

The nurse turned around and it wasn't KP.

"No, can I help you?"

"No.. sorry, I thought you were someone else." Yaz trailed off.

"Nope, just me. Making sure my charts are good." They nurse nervously chuckled, a little put off by how strong yaz was, just grabbing her like that.

Before she could reply, Pooh and Lay came over looking at Yaz confused.

"Everything okay Yaz?"

"Yeah, I'm good." She replied and turned back to the nurse. "Sorry again, have a nice night." Yaz apologized and the nurse nodded.

"All good, you guys have a good night as well." The nurse replied.