𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘍𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘺 𝘛𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦.

Y'all, lol nvm.. let's just take Attendance 🫡

It was a couple days later and the girls were out shopping once again but this time it was for an special occasion

Geez birthday party.

When Pooh first brought up the idea of throwing a party to him, he immediately shot it down on multiple occasions, much to her and everyone else's annoyance.

His excuse was just not wanting to even do anything at all besides be in the house with lay (and Sam)

So Pooh and the guys left it alone, til she got a call from him telling her he changed his mind all of a sudden.

It was weird Geez changed his mind like that when he was so adamant about not wanting a party but nevertheless, the others were still excited.

Except Sam.

What happened between her and Geez still weighed onto her mind heavily, haunting her.

It was all she could think about.

She felt in the moment she made the right decision by speaking before he could but now she wasn't so sure.

Ever since he left her apartment that night things were different, the energy between them was different and It was clear that he was upset with her.

They barely spoke and when they did it was very dry or short one word answers only.

Sam sat on it and the more she did she questioned if Geez really felt like what they did was a mistake, because if he really did then why was he acting this way.

Sam heard about the party and she wanted to go, but she was a bit apprehensive about how Geez would react to seeing her, and she didn't wanna ruin the party or his birthday with their relationship issues.

Pooh noticed Sam's quietness first, but wasn't sure if she was tripping or not until Yaz peeped it as well.

They let it slide at first and continued shopping, looking for an outfit for tonight when Pooh just couldn't bite her tongue anymore, speaking up first.

"Okay, what's wrong?" She asked, making Sam look up from her phone.

She'd texted Geez an early happy birthday since his real birthday wasn't til tomorrow, but he only read the text and didn't respond.

"It's I-I dunno." She replied.

"Right, I thought you'd be more excited about this." Yaz chimed in, hanging the dress she had over her shoulder.

"Y'all, I fucked up." Sam sighed.

"What happened now?" They both asked at the same time.

"For starters, me and Geez had sex." She confessed, making Pooh cringe while Yaz squealed in excitement for her friend.