𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺 𝘛𝘸𝘰.

KP sat in her car for minute, looking at the endless notifications on her phone from Marcus and let out a sigh, before deleting them

She's been ignoring him for days, hoping he'd get the message and just leave her alone but she knew fully well that wasn't happening.

Chris was dead and she knew Marcus would be furious once he found out.

And knowing what he did to Sam?

KP knew she didn't want to be yet another woman facing the wrath of Marcus.

She thought about coming to Geez, asking him for help but quickly changed her mind.

It wasn't because she didn't think he wouldn't help, in KP's mind he would've helped because he loved her.

But she'd have to come up a story about some man trying to hurt her and if she knew Geez like she felt she did, she knew he'd only have questions.

Questions she wasn't sure how to answer.

So then next thing that was best to do was get the hell out of dodge.

She was staying in an Airbnb with Chris when he came but now that he was dead and useless, it was time to move on and figure out her next move from there.

But first, she needed to get her things from the Airbnb and remove any and everything that could implicate her to being there.

Getting out of her car in a hurry, KP used her key and got inside of the Airbnb and hustled to her room.

Going into her closet, she grabbed her bag and suitcase, heading over to the dresser to grab her clothes out.

"Going somewhere?" She heard the deep voice call out from behind her and her eyes widened.

KP knew that voice all too well, feeling her body go stiff and fear consume her as she slowly turned around.

"Marcus." She called out, her voice low like a whisper.

He sat in the chair across the room calmly, staring at her intensely.

"Why haven't you been answering my calls?"

"I- um.. I-" She stuttered nervously, her hands shaking as she felt her heart starting to beat faster.

She kept mumbling and looking anywhere but Marcus, trying to keep cool but failing miserably.

Especially when he asked the one question she was dreading.

"Where is Chris?" He raised a brow.