𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘍𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘺 𝘍𝘰𝘶𝘳.

"𝘋𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘩 𝘪𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘨𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘴 𝘪𝘯 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦, 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘨𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘴 𝘪𝘴 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘥𝘪𝘦𝘴 𝘪𝘯𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦 𝘶𝘴 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘦 𝘸𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘦." - Normin Cousins.

" - Normin Cousins

Death.

Something Geez felt like he could never run or hide from, something that lurked in the shadows, something that weighed on him heavily and no matter how hard he tried,

He could never escape it.

Yet for a second, for one blissful second he'd thought that maybe he was wrong, that maybe life gave him a second chance at happiness.

Geez never felt true happiness again until he met Sam and just like that, life had taken away his happiness yet again.

Sam was like a breath of fresh air Geez didn't know he needed until he couldn't breathe anymore without her. Her presence was enough to light up a whole room, and put a smile on your face during the toughest times.

She made everything worth it, the good with the bad he would endure it all to see her smile again, to hear her soft tone or look into those beautiful brown eyes just one more time.

But he couldn't.

Because Sam was gone.

She died in his arms that night, her body laid lifeless underneath Geez as his body shook with sobs, pain and agony could be heard as his soul cried, losing the love of his life.

His silver lining.

His redemption.

Life had come to give Geez yet another birthday gift that night, one that he had no idea would crash and burn his idea of happiness for the rest of his life.

Hot tears of sorrow fell from his face, as he looked consequences of his actions, the sins of his past come back to cast judgment that he would never recover from.

When Ace had came back with the doctors she was already gone, and Geez knew but he couldn't let her go.

He didn't want to leave her.

He promised.

It took Ace, four doctors and two security guards to successfully remove Sam from his arms and give him a dosage to relax him and calm him down.

That was the last peaceful sleep he'd gotten since.

Rain drops fell from the moody skies and fell onto his suit as he stood stoically, his fingers lightly tracing her casket while chatter could be heard quietly in the back.