𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘛𝘦𝘯.

𝘛𝘸𝘰 𝘞𝘦𝘦𝘬𝘴 𝘓𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳

𝘛𝘸𝘰 𝘞𝘦𝘦𝘬𝘴 𝘓𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳.

The sun was setting as the driver pulled up to the house with Sam and Lay coming back from their girls day.

While Geez was gone, her and Leilani decided to get out of the house as well and have a spa day with just the two of them.

With their hair and nails freshly done, Sam and Lay got out of the car and made their way up to the house.

Using her key, (yes bitch our sis got herself a key😜) and opened the door, letting Lay walked in and Sam followed behind her.

"Gionni?" Sam called out and so did lay. "GG?"

No answer.

Just as she was about to pull out her new black Iphone 13 Pro max that he got her, the sound of a car pulling up stopped her.

Sam turned around and looked through the cameras to see Gionni come out of the car with pizza boxes and a bag in his hands as he made his way up to the house.

She opened the door just in time for him and he was a little caught off guard since he ain't expect them to be back yet.

"How you know it was me?" He asked.

"I saw you you the cameras." She closed the door, pointing at the camera.

"Where lay, she sleep? I'm surprised she ain't come running down." He asked, while they walked to the kitchen for him to sit the stuff down.

"She went to go put her stuff and use the bathroom I think."

Geez placed the food on the counter and turned to sam, seeing her start to fidget form his intense stare.

"What?" She asked

"I can't stare at you?" He asked, smirking.

"I mean you can" She shrugged, laughing anxiously.

"C'mere, You lookin good mama." Geez motioned her to come over with his finger and she did.

He pulled her into his arms and pushed some of her hair out of her face, admiring her.

"Thank you." She replied softly.

Geez cupped the back of her neck and kissed her, making sam moan softly into his mouth.

The kiss didn't last long as the pair heard giggling coming from behind them and saw Lay standing there smiling.

Sam pulled back first, feeling flushed and a little embarrassed that lay saw them like that while on the other hand Geez started laughing, walking over to his niece.

"Look at you being a lil creep, c'mere!" Geez picked up lay, making her squeal.

He tickled her and she kept laughing and screaming while Sam watched the whole thing, laughing herself.