𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘍𝘪𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯.

Oop look at me y'all, 2 updates in under 24 hours? *pats myself on the back* 😌 I must be in a good mood LMAO

Anyways, on with the story!

𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘍𝘰𝘭𝘭𝘰𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘔𝘰𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨

My eyes fluttered opened at the sound of the shower running and when I felt myself start to wake up I fully sat up, feeling the covers pool down to my waist.

The cold air hit my bare chest and I touched my messed up hair, recalling the events of last night and felt my face heating up immediately.

I can't believe he had me acting like that, I never called a nigga daddy before.

The childish person In me would usually cringe so hard, or immediately start laughing but I did neither.

I just said it so naturally..

Then I had the nerve to pass out?! I know this nigga was laughing, oh fuck no.

Niggas who know they dick good 🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩

I laid there in bed naked for a few, thinking about joining him in the bathroom when I remembered about the party a little later.

I forgot it was today and honestly I would love nothing more than to stay in bed but I know how important today was Gionni so I got up to get ready myself.

Going inside of my room, I looked at the room and everything was exactly the same from when I left.

Bitch you only left for 3 days, stand uppp.

"Yeah but I still left so not too fucking much." I mumbled mocking that TikTok and started laughing once I realized I was literally arguing with myself.

I shook my head and did my hygiene, getting myself clean to start day and when I left out of the shower I nearly jumped out of my skin when I saw Gionni chilling on his phone.

"Shit, you scared me." I clutched my chest and he looked at up at me.

"What?"

"C'mere." Was all he said and I don't know why I suddenly felt shy under his gaze and tightened my towel.