𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘍𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘺 𝘖𝘯𝘦.

(A/N I really love this book's playlist, nothing but bops tbh👌🏾)

Anyways, Attendance??? 🫡

𝘈 𝘍𝘦𝘸 𝘞𝘦𝘦𝘬𝘴 𝘓𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳

𝘈 𝘍𝘦𝘸 𝘞𝘦𝘦𝘬𝘴 𝘓𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳.

It was Wednesday, eleven something in the morning, almost noon when Sam was finally making it to work.

She'd over slept but thankfully for her she didn't have any morning clients that day but she still didn't like to be late cause she liked to get there early and oversee her business.

Rell slowed his car down right in front of the shop, and looked over at Sam who was taking her seatbelt off.

"What time I'm picking you up later?" He asked

"Um.. I'm not sure yet, my last appointment is at 8:30 I think. But I still gotta lock up and stuff."

"Aight, just let me know then and Ima come scoop you."

"Okay."

"Am I takin you home or you stayin wit me?" He asked her.

"I thought I was staying with you.. but if you don't want me to you can just drop me off.." She trailed off, unsure.

"You already know I want you wit me." He scoffed and she smiled.

"Okay then, so I'm coming with you."

"Bet, Ima see you later then Sam."

"You definitely will Rell." Sam replied softly and he chuckled lowly.

"C'mere." He ushered her over with his finger and she came closer, feeling him cup her face gently as he pressed a kiss to her lips.

The kiss didn't last long as she pulled away first, and he stared at her, then back down to her lips kissing them again.

"Rell I gotta go." Sam laughed softly and he sighed, a smirk resting on his face.

"Aight get out before I don't let you go." He pulled back.

Sam kissed his cheek before getting out of his car and waving, watching as he drove off.

She pulled out her lipgloss and put some on before stuffing her lipgloss back in her bag and readjusted her purse on her shoulder, walking onto the sidewalk and getting ready to go into her shop when another car pulled up.

Sam looked over and her eyes widened slightly at the sight of Geez car, seeing him hop out.

Oh shit.

"You just pulling up?" He asked, speaking first.

"Overslept, What're you doing here?" Sam asked, scared she'd been caught.

"I told you Lay was comin to get her hair did, Whatchu forgot?" He raised a brow.

"Yeah, it's been a um morning." Sam replied, trying to check his temperature as she watched him open the door for Leilani who was munching on some Dunkin' Donuts.