𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘍𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘺 𝘌𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵.

Bro we almost at 200k reads w/ 6k+ cmmts🥹❤️ who remember when it was at like 10k? Lol it's crazyyy

Anyways, check in for mee 🫡

After a couple more days in the hospital, Sam was able to finally leave much to everyone's relief

Including hers.

Her memory still had yet to come back, and it was kinda frustrating but everyone around her made sure to make her feel included.

Sam was getting to know them again and so far she could obviously tell that Ace was the funny one, Bonez was the chill one since he barely spoke, Yaz was funny too but she was more soft spoken and pooh was nice as well.

And Geez, ever since that night they'd been talking and bonding more as well, on a deeper level.

Such as things like the late night talks between the two, not even just about them as a couple but a variety of other topics.

It was weird for both of them, because although Sam had lost her memories, things weren't weird between them as they thought it would be.

Sam still felt like Sam... just different.

Geez was hoping for the best when she woke up and when she didn't remember him it scared him, and still did at times but the more time he spent with her he couldn't help but quickly catch feeling for this version of Sam as well.

But he couldn't ignore the fact that the last time he saw Sam, the "real" one, she broke up with him.

And that always stayed in the back of his mind whenever he felt himself getting too carried away with the new Sam, because he didn't want to take advantage of her memory loss.

Sam took notice to that, how whenever they would have a "moment" per say, Geez would pull away switching topics, or looking away with this certain look on his face.

It disappointed her somewhat whenever he did that, because on one hand she respected it but on another hand she wished he didn't hold back.

Sam had feelings for Geez, and she knew she did from the first moment when she looked at him and felt her heart speed up at the sight of him.

She didn't know how to process it at first, not trying to think too hard on it but when Sam saw those photos of them in her phone, it ignited something in her she didn't know was even there.

She couldn't explain it, the feeling felt foreign yet familiar at the same time and them spending almost all of her time with him only made it more intense now.

Sam didn't know why they broke up, but she wasn't naive, she was pretty sure it was for a reason but couldn't bring herself to care.

Ever since she'd woken up he took care of her and barely left her side, he always checked on her and made sure she was okay and was always patient with her.