𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘛𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘖𝘯𝘦.

It was Saturday night, close to midnight and Sam was worried

She called, texted Geez and he hadn't responded to a single text and that had her worried.

Geez never went that long without so much as a text or call so Sam couldn't help but think something happened.

She tried not to overreact seeing as Geez would come home late before but she'd been waiting on the couch for over and hour and still nothing.

Sam pulled out her phone, calling pooh but she didn't answer so she called Yaz next and after a few more rings, she answered.

"Hey sammy girl."

"Hey sis, what you doing?"

"Nothing, listen I just wanted to ask did you hear from the boys lately?"

"Nah, me and Ace haven't really been speaking since we had a argument last night.."

"Everything okay?" Sam asked, concerned.

"No but it will be. Anyways, What's up? What's wrong boo?"

"Nothing.. I- dunno, I haven't heard from gionni and I was getting worried." Sam rambled nervously and Yaz just realized that too.

Her and Ace had an argument the last time they spoke so she hadn't spoken to him since to be petty but now that she saw the time, she realized that was weird too.

"Now that you mention it, I ain't speak to Ace ass either.. hold up."

"What're you doing?" She asked her friend.

"Bout to see what those niggas doing." Yaz went onto her Instagram and typed in Ace Instagram page to see what he was up to.

He have any stories up and to be sure he didn't hide her from his stories, she went on her fake lashes page but there was still nothing.

She went onto his other friends pages and saw them posted up at some house party, with Ace and Geez in the back looking real lit.

"oh Ima fuck him up." Yaz finally spoke up

"What happened?"

"Bitch they asses at a party!" Yaz yelled.

"What? How you know?"

"Girl look." Yaz sent the video to Sam phone since she didn't have a Instagram.

Sam sat up on the couch and looked at the video, feeling herself become angry.

"Where is this at?"

"Girl at some janky ass address I never seen before, Ace dumb ass didn't even think to turn off his location.. it's cool cause I got something for that ass. Let me put on my keys." Yaz grumbled, getting up from her bed to go change into some clothes.

"You're going there?" Sam asked.

"Hell yeah, and ruin his fucking night." She replied, getting undressed onto the FaceTime call.