𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘛𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘚𝘪𝘹.

Ace had been on his way home, the whole way there he only had one thing on his mind and that was making this right with his girlfriend Yasmine

After talking with the guys, Ace soon realized that he was the one actually being selfish for not taking what she said into consideration.

He was so blinded by the want to finally take that next step with yaz that he didn't think, he let his emotions cloud his judgment and he let his stubbornness dig him into the hole he's in now.

But now, it was time to right his wrongs.

When he pulled up, he took his keys out of the ignition and made his way inside only to be met with Yaz rolling a suitcase towards the door.

Ace drew his eyebrows together and looked at the suitcases, then back at Yaz who had a serious look on her face.

"What.. what's going on?" He asked.

"I think it's best if I stay with Pooh for a while." Yaz cleared her throat.

"Bae-"

"Bae? That's a first, I haven't heard you call me that in a while." She chuckled, shaking her head.

"I know and I'm sorry, I'm sorry bout a lotta shit bae. Can we talk?"

"Why? Why now? You had months Adrian. Months to talk to me and you didn't, but now that I'm leaving is when you come to your senses? Boy move so I can go." She scoffed, going to move past him and he caught her wrist.

"Come on bae stop, please." He caught her wrist.

"No, just let me go. Cause as much as I love you.. I- I won't just sit around and wait for you. It's not fair to me."

"I know and I'm sorry. I fucked up.. you know I always wanted to have a family witchu since I ain't neva' had one but I ended up gettin too carried away, and I ain't stop to really take what you was sayin into consideration. But that's on me, and I'm sorry fa that." Ace explained and Yaz just shook her head.

"You literally chose to be In the streets over me Adrian, after everything that we been through together."

"I wasn't choosing the streets over you baby you know i love you, more than anything in this world. You just caught me off guard with the question, and it wasn't cause I liked being in the streets, it's cause this the only shit I know. No other jobs hired me cause of my record so the thought of doing something totally different then what I'm used to and making a lot of money that way was foreign to me, and I ain't wanna wrap my head around it."

"And now?"

"Now, I'd give my left nut sack if that would keep you in my life." He said seriously but it still made yaz laugh.

"Stop ace because I'm being serious and you always wanna joke." She tried to keep a straight face and was failing miserably.

"I'm dead serious, I'll cut it right now. Don't leave me baby I'm sorry." He replied.