𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺 𝘕𝘪𝘯𝘦.

Y'all got the chapter to 1k reads & 200+ comments In under 24hrs??? Guys I really love y'all🥹❤️ I know most of it had to do with me being gone but frfr thank you guys

Y'all really like my friends on here and it warmed my heart to see that.

Plus, we almost at 100k reads BITCH🤪🥳😜😂😊😒😆😄🫤❤️🫠🤫🤬🤭🥺😠🫠😥😢☹️😣🤥🫠🤯

I love y'all forreal,

here's chapter thirty nine❤️

BUT FIRST ATTENDANCE?! 🫡

BUT FIRST ATTENDANCE?!  🫡

𝘈 𝘞𝘦𝘦𝘬 𝘓𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳.

It was Saturday, around 7:00pm and Sam was in the car with Leilani taking her back home.

They had spent the day together at the park that Sam and Yaz had met up previously and figured why not come back with Leilani. They had got water ices and pretzels like last time as well and Lay got cherry flavored water ice much to Sam's warning.

Just like Sam figured, Leilani's whole mouth was red and to Sam's surprise, Lay thought it was cool.

Saying it made her look like a 'Vampire'

Despite her antics, Sam was still happy to be in the company of Leilani and was glad her and Geez could come to an agreement.

They both managed to build a good schedule for Sam and Leilani to see each other.

This was probably the second or third time they've seen each other and Sam didn't realize just how much she missed Leilani til being around her again.

Of course it was an adjustment, and Lay had many questions but Sam answered them the best she could.

Things with Geez, they were somewhat cordial but they didn't really speak unless it was about lay.

Sam hoped things could stay this way for the sake of Lay, but you never know with Geez or any of his latest "Girlfriends" so Sam had to make sure she stayed on her toes.