𝚁𝙴𝚅𝙸𝙴𝚆|𝚀&𝙰

𝙷𝚎𝚢 𝚈'𝚊𝚕𝚕, 𝚜𝚊𝚍𝚕𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚎𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚂𝚊𝚖 & 𝙶𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚗𝚒'𝚜 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢,

𝙹𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝙼𝚎𝚛𝚌𝚢.

𝙸 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚎 𝚍𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙵𝙾𝚄𝚁 𝚎𝚡𝚝𝚛𝚊 𝚋𝚘𝚗𝚞𝚜 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚢'𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚜𝚘 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢, 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚝𝚎 𝚋𝚘𝚘𝚔.

𝙸𝚏 𝚢'𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚋𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚊𝚕 𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚜 𝚘𝚗 𝚒𝚝, 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚔𝚎𝚎𝚙 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 <3

𝖰𝗎𝖾𝗌𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇 𝖮𝗇𝖾.
Who is your favorite character and why?

𝖰𝗎𝖾𝗌𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇 𝖳𝗐𝗈.
Besides the story villains (KP, Dre, Marcus etc) who is your LEAST favorite character and why?

𝖰𝗎𝖾𝗌𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇 𝖳𝗁𝗋𝖾𝖾.
What is your favorite chapter of this book?

𝖰𝗎𝖾𝗌𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇 𝖥𝗈𝗎𝗋.
What's your favorite Sam & Geez moment?

𝖰𝗎𝖾𝗌𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇 𝖥𝗂𝗏𝖾.
Did you ever catch yourself overcome with emotion at any point reading? (Sadness, Anger, happiness etc.)

𝖰𝗎𝖾𝗌𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇 𝖲𝗂𝗑.
If you had to rate this book what would you rate it?

𝖰𝗎𝖾𝗌𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇 𝖲𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇.
What was the craziest chapter you read?

𝖰𝗎𝖾𝗌𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇 𝖤𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍.
Unpopular/Problematic opinion?

𝖰𝗎𝖾𝗌𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇 𝖭𝗂𝗇𝖾.
Any advice, critiques (respectful) or tips on my writing techniques for my future books.

𝖥𝗂𝗇𝖺𝗅 𝖰𝗎𝖾𝗌𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇.
Did you throughly enjoy reading this book?

𝚆𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚊𝚗𝚜𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚟𝚎, 𝙸'𝚕𝚕 𝚐𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚊 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚙𝚕𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚎 𝚍𝚘𝚠𝚗 𝚋𝚎𝚕𝚘𝚠:

𝖥𝖺𝗏 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗋𝖺𝖼𝗍𝖾𝗋?

Author's Answer:
So for me personally, it may be cliche but my favorite character to write was Sam's lol. I think her character was the most complex and although this was a redemption story for both her and geez, it really was beautiful and emotional writing her journey and I enjoyed hers the most.

𝖥𝖺𝗏 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋?

Author's Answer:
Hm, I had to think on this one lol. There were so many great chapters written but I think my favorites are chapter's 5 & 6. I can read them both all day, but if I had to choose between them I'd pick Chapter 6.

𝖥𝖺𝗏 𝖲𝖺𝗆 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖦𝖾𝖾𝗓 𝗆𝗈𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍?

Author's Answer:
Honestly, I really don't even know. They had so many beautiful moments I don't know if I can just pick one.

𝖢𝗋𝖺𝗓𝗂𝖾𝗌𝗍 𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋?

Author's Answer:
This is a hard one as well, this really was a crazy ass book looking back lmao! Um.. idk, if I really had to choose I'll have to say chapter 35. As much as I loved the other chapters, I think that's one of the best chapters I wrote. I just loved all of the drama in it.

𝖴𝗇𝗉𝗈𝗉𝗎𝗅𝖺𝗋 𝖺𝗇𝖽|𝗈𝗋 𝖯𝗋𝗈𝖻𝗅𝖾𝗆𝖺𝗍𝗂𝖼 𝗈𝗉𝗂𝗇𝗂𝗈𝗇?

Author's Answer:
Sam's character didn't deserve as much hate that y'all gave her, and Y'all was way more forgiving to Geez because he's attractive and it was clear misogyny.

I'll explain.

Sam's character showed very clear signs of a DV (Domestic Violence) survivor (ie. the excessive overthinking, anxiety, the "pushover" mentality and need to be a people pleaser) and it was clear she had signs of trauma, and from early chapters y'all gave her a lot of hate for that, deeming her as a 'dumb, annoying and weak' character.

Y'all cast a lot more judgment on her then you did Geez, for example. In chapter 8, after Geez inadvertently had a jealous Nikki and her friends come up to Sam's job and cause a scene after only knowing him for a month, Sam was ready leave.

I think that whole chapter people were dragging Sam, telling me to kill her off when her feelings were valid?

Geez is a good man, that's no question but realistically speaking, he put Sam through HELL but a lot of y'all overlooked it because you're attracted to him and his character.

Me personally, I would've left the Nigga after the first incident with KP cause I don't even play like that lmao, but that's just me though.

I can give you more examples, like how y'all tried to drag Sam for messing with Rell or for breaking up with Geez when he was fucking Myaleah and had another bitch on his lap days after having sex with Sam but I think y'all get the gist :)

Anyways,

𝖥𝗂𝗇𝖺𝗅 𝗍𝗁𝗈𝗎𝗀𝗁𝗍𝗌?

Author's Answer:
Overall, I'd give this book a 10/10. I think as a writer my job was to have y'all invested and be able to connect with my story and I can confidently say I've done that.This book really was an emotional roller coaster, and it was crazy writing it, but I also enjoyed it thoroughly.

Definitely will forever be a fav.

If you made it this far and gave your final thoughts, thank you so much and thanks y'all again for giving my book a read!

With Love,

Your Fav Author Gworl, K.C <3