𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘍𝘪𝘧𝘵𝘺 𝘍𝘰𝘶𝘳.

Hey friends :) .. Attendance? 🫡

 Attendance? 🫡

A week.

That's how many days has went by since Geez got the call his mother died, and Sam was worried.

Geez wasn't the same, he barely ate, he wasn't sleeping and he barely spoke. Then when he did, he kept the conversation minimal.

Saying about only two or three sentences before going completely silent again.

It was so bad that you could almost feel the stifling tension, it was thick enough to cut with a knife. Even become engulfed in the dark mood surrounding him, almost suffocating In it.

Even the presence of Leilani wasn't enough to lift his spirits.

Sam was at a crossroads.

She wanted to urge him and encourage him to grieve, get it all out.. she also knew that people grieved differently and from her own experience, losing a parent wasn't something to be taken lightly.

She tried- hell they all tried to be there for him, to comfort him but he didn't need it, nor did he want it.

He just wanted to be alone.

They had just left the service and it was nice, a good amount of friends and family there to pay their respects.

It was around 7pm when only Geez and the girls made their way back to Geez house, he had Ace and Bonez go handle something for him after the service, leaving just them five- including lay.

Leilani ended up falling asleep since she was up since early this morning.

After putting lay in her room, Sam watched as Geez made his way back down passed them and Outback.

Alone.

Putting her cup down, Sam went to take a step into his direction following him when Pooh stopped her.

"Just give him some space sis." She warned.

Sam sighed, and turned to the girls seeing them with the same expressions on their faces.

"Times like this, it's best to just leave him alone." Yaz spoke up as well.

"I just want him to talk to me, not keep everything bottled up inside."

"Geez always liked to stay to himself, even when Saadi died. He'll come around on his own."

"But that's not healthy Pooh."

"I didn't say it was, but everyone grieves differently Sam." She replied and Sam stayed quiet, sending one last look into the direction of the backyard before slowly turning back around.

"I know this is hard for him but I don't think I asked you, how are you feeling with everything? I mean she was your mom too." Sam asked, placing her hand on Pooh's.