𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘚𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯.

The hair salon was filled with chatter, smoke from the curling irons and faint music from the city girls as the ladies In the establishment talked amongst themselves.

One the of stylists, Amber finished her clients hair, taking off the apron and showing her with a handheld mirror the final look.

The client, Keisha smiled and immediately began to touch her hair, she had a 30' jet black wig styled in a deep side part with curls.

"Yes bitch you get me together every single timee." She gushed, playing with her curls

"Thank you babes." Amber replied, smiling in satisfaction that her client was happy with her work.

They took pictures for Amber to post on her hair page before Keisha grabbed her bag, to get her wallet out.

"How much is it sis?" She asked Amber.

"Actually, it's free charge." Amber replied with a smile on her face as she looked at Keisha puzzled expression.

Now Amber was nice but the bitch wasn't that nice Keisha thought.

"Huh?"

"Your man already paid in advance girl."

"What? He did?" Keisha gasped, totally surprised.

"Yeah girl, he just told me to hook his baby up so you know I had to come through." Amber replied and her client laughed softly, a big smile on her face.

"We love that energy." Another hairstylist piped up and so did others making Keisha laugh.

"Right, let get outta here and go show him how appreciative I am."

"Wrap your hair this time! Don't be coming up in here for a maintenance again like how you did last time."

"Right." The shop owner, Tammy chimed in and they all started laughing.

"I can't make no promises. See y'all!" Keisha yelled as she made her way out of the salon while the ladies laughter died down.

"That was so nice he paid for her hair." Amber spoke up, breaking the silence.

"Yeah it was, I love when the fellas come through for their woman." Tammy Agreed.

"Right, she deserve it knowing what he put her through." Tammy's client, Maya spoke up.

"Wait what he do?" Amber asked as she sat in her chair, resting her legs for a bit til her next client came.

"Girl you know he just got some bitch pregnant on her." Maya replied and audible gasps came from the shop.

"Bitch wait what???" Tammy asked her client as she continued sewing In her hair.

"Yes chile, thats what I said when I found out." Her client, Maya continued gossiping laughing while Tammy shook her head.

Nikki was in the chair next to them, getting her hair crimped as she shook her head.

"That's amess, and she talking about going to go fuck on him.. bitches is dumb I swear." She scoffed, as she scrolled on Instagram.

"Don't you know her Nik?" Amber asked.

"Not really, a few hi and byes but that's all really." She shrugged.

"Oh, I figured y'all was cool with each other since Ty run with Geez and them."

"Speaking of Geez, didn't y'all break up?" Maya asked her and Nikki jerked her head back.

"No, we took a little break but we still together." She replied and Maya snickered. "It didn't look like it.

"The fuck that mean?"