𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘕𝘪𝘯𝘦.

The next morning, Sam woke up early and judging by the quietness she figured Lay must've already left for school and Geez left out

Looking at the time on her old IPhone 7, she saw she still had some time til she had to go in and laid down for a few minutes just sitting there and thinking about yesterday.

About how those bitches really came into her work place and tried her, how her and geez got into it but most importantly she thought about the kiss they shared.

Touching her lips, she smiled faintly before getting up and doing her morning hygiene to get herself together.

Once she was finished she grabbed one of the clean clothes he gave her and she tugged one of his sweaters on.

Since he was taller than her standing at 6'4, the shirt was oversized and hung low on her like a dress.

Sam immediately smelled his scent and looked at herself in the floor length mirror.

Damn I need my hair done. She thought to herself and put her hair up in a messy bun for the time being.

Leaving out the room, she went downstairs and hummed to herself as she made her way to the kitchen.

When she walked in, she looked at the fully stocked fridge still in disbelief honestly.

Not even two weeks ago her only meal she was able to have was cereal or noodles in her run down house and now here she was with endless of options of what she wanted to eat.

Settling on something simple, she ate one of those soft Nature Valley bars with oatmeal and grabbed a water.

She didn't even know those existed til she had one yesterday and it was so good, she was obsessed.

After drinking half the bottle, she was full which was crazy but she conditioned her body to get used to eating small amounts of food so big meals never was something she was used to for the past year.

Gionni noticed that and would make her eat more whenever he was around, so she's been working on it but it wasn't something that would change over night.

Sam didn't mind going without food or not eating as much since she was so used to it as sad as that sounded.

She put the wrapper in the trash and leaned against the counter, just staring off into space.

"Whatchu thinking about?" Geez said from behind her making her jump slightly.

She turned around at the sound of his voice and clutched her chest. "Damn, You scared me."