𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘛𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘚𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯.

𝘈 𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘬 𝘓𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳

𝘈 𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘬 𝘓𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳.

I was sleeping when I heard the faint knocking at the door.

Keeping my eyes closed I ignored it at first trying to go back to sleep, but then the knock came again.

This time, I opened my eyes and sat up.

"Come in." I called out, my voice still tired.

The doors opened and Gionni came In with Leilani, while she carried a tray with a cover over it.

"Happy birthday Sammy! I made you breakfast." She said proudly.

"Oh You did?" I laughed, not thinking she was serious and looked at Gionni who had a smile on his face, nodding.

"Thank you sweetie." I smiled, and grabbed it from her.

I lifted the lid and my eyes widened slightly at the food.

It was soggy cereal, a glass orange juice and toast.

Very burnt toast with a glob of butter smacked onto it.

"Oh.. you did! Wow lay! it's.. it is food alright!" I smiled tightly, while gionni was trying his hardest not to laugh.

"Taste it."

"Huh?" I replied.

"Yea mama' taste it." Gionni backed up lay and I wanted nothing more than to wipe the shit eating grin off of his face.

"Oh I'm actually not hungry right now."

"Pleaseee?" She coaxed, holding her hands together.

"Just take a bite."

I begrudgingly picked up the toast and the first sign for me to drop it should've been when glob of butter fell into the cereal.

But still, I took a bite out of the toast and instantly regret it.

It tasted disgusting and was hard, like I was biting rocks.

Lay had a smile on her face proud of her work, and I fought back the urge to gag, smiling instead.

"Mmm, so good.. c-can you go get me a napkin princess?"

"Okay!" She ran to get some and soon as she left the room I put the tray down and ran into the bathroom to spit it out.

I rinsed my mouth and brushed my teeth while Gionni was cracking up laughing.

"Stop laughing, that was not funny." I groaned, drying my face with my rag