Chapter 28 - Getting along

"Behave!" Frigga waves goodbye as Odin holds the door open for her.

With boxes of pizza in hand, all four of you glances from one another, the only off putting one being between Loki and Fleora. She combs back her blonde hair, then twiddling her thumbs behind her back.

"Fleora, right?" you ask the princess.

"Yes," her hand was held out, "Y/n, correct? He talks a great deal about you,"

"Does he now?" before another quip could be made, Loki storms off to the theatre room. "Trust me when I say he will warm up to you,"

"Will he?" She looks from you to Thor who gives a hopeful smile.

"Of course! You're a whole bundle of sunshine and joy, with two emos in a family, you're going to be needed," you pat her shoulder comfortingly. "Ever watch a movie?"

"How about we watch Scream??" Loki yells, letting his plan fall into place.

~~~

"That... was..." Fleora stares at the screen with a blank look.

The trickster vid was grinning madly. "Wonderful, we scared her half to Hel," Loki finally pays mind, snapped out a small mindless wander with you in his arms.

"Amazing!" she yells, frightening all three of you. "Could we please watch another horror movie? I think these are brilliant!" she pleads to Thor who nods excitedly, matching her energy well. "Prince Loki, please do pick another, that was beyond anything I expected,"

"How's that plan coming along, stud?" you gaze up at him.

"Perfectly fine," he takes the remote, choosing Halloween as the next movie. "We'll see about this,"

"Will you at least try??"

"Not until I make her crack," he whispers back, kissing your crown with a huff, "I am bored out of my mind... could we go back to-"

"No." It seemed your tone was final, the god simply shrinks back into the couch with a frown.

"Prince Loki, I must say your choice in films are perfection, I must run all inquiries past you, if you see that to be fit?" Timid yet persistent, Fleora looks back to Loki.

It seemed her consistent praise for his choice in movie moved the god. "Of course..." Loki drags on before smiling proudly to himself.

"Aw, it's working," you taunt jokingly.

"We'll see, my darling, we'll see,"

~~~

"Now, if you were to compare this with later works post his apparent death, Sherlock Holmes holds a rather-" by this point you had drowned out Loki's rant to Fleora. Instead, Thor and you had picked up the task of cleaning up dishes from the theatre.

"I'll be sure to get myself some copies," she says, sold on the books.

"Oh, nonsense," Loki conjured a large collection. "By all means, I've read them once too many," he pushes them across the table.

"No, no, I could never," she pushes them back. "You're too kind Loki,"

"And he's also very stubborn, take the books before he starts to argue," you yell at them from the kitchen, Thor shaking his head with a laugh.

"They aren't wrong," Loki admits, "if you do not enjoy them then you are welcome to return them,"

"He will be able to tell if you're lying about enjoying them!" You tell once more, Loki huffing to signal no more need for input. "Two points for Y/n,"