Chapter 31 - Bought building

Thor and Fleora were still accompanying the group in the cafeteria, not aware of what was going on in the hospital room.

A few were starting to nod off, eyes drooping and arms around toys. Yes, plushies from the mass that Anna was conjuring. "What if they want an Amazon river dolphin instead of a Commerson dolphin??"

"Anna-" Vision holds the 5th dolphin in his arms, another conjuring on his head.

"You're right! What if they want don't want any of these?!" Anna drops her head against the table, bruising saved by the cloak pushing an alligator stuffie under.

Strange lifts her face. "How about you take a breath, they haven't even woken up yet," heholds her hand, rubbing it gently as a means to soothe, "it's alright-"

"They woke up!" Thor gasps at the text.

Anna slams the notebook shut causing a wave of plushies to hit every person. No time was given as Wanda floated over the tables, running down the hall with Pietro carrying Clint to your room. Natasha and Tony were soon on the other's tails while Steve, Sam and Bucky were quick to catch up.

Anna and Strange watched everyone file out except Bruce who looks at the other two, "mind doing that magic thing?"

"Yeah, sure," Strange opens a portal into your room.

"Bruce, Anna, Strange?" Your eyes widen while Loki looks at Frigga knowing what she had done.

"I brought you some gifts," Anna moves out the way to show all the plushies and flowers in the cafeteria right before the portal closed, dumping what she had grabbed onto your bed.

"I'm sure we can get the rest later," Frigga chuckles.

"WE GOT HERE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!" Everyone barges through the door. Anger was pointed to the three that got here first but dismissed once you say a surprised hello.

"Are you okay?"

"How are you feeling?"

"Does it hurt?"

"Did you fight the guy?"

"Was it a 'you should have seen the other guy' moment?"

"Is the hospital food good?" Everyone deadpans to Pietro who cowers. "Sorry, I'm really hungry,"

"I'm okay, I feel a little sore, yes it hurts, still does, I did not fight the guy, don't know what happened to him and no, the food is not good," you say without needing to taste the food.

"Now that everything is answered, can you all leave us be?" Loki's hostility had spiked within the sudden visit but all you do is squeeze his hand. "They're crowding the room, and you only just woke up. I don't want anything to stress you out,"

"Kinda miss the version of Loki who didn't care about anything but himself," Tony mumbles to Bruce.

"Please can I stab him?" he gives those puppy dog eyes which didn't affect you in this state... thankfully.

"No." While you appreciated everyone's concern, you could see the sleep deprivation mixed with worrying embedded into their features. "You all can go home, trust me when I say I'll be fine and back in school in a few days,"

"No, no, no, you're not going back to school until next term-"

"He's right," Stephen shrugs, "you've done all your tests, even if you haven't then your average will still leave you with an A,"

"He isn't wrong," Vision notes, "any tests you miss may also be written off with an average of your other tests... about 87%,"

"There! And we all go off for Christmas break by the time you..." Strange glances over the clipboard at the end of your bed, "idiots," he scoffs, "you need to rest for longer with these stitches and by that time it should be Christmas Eve,"