Author's Note

To My Last Life has finally come to its end.

before anything else, gusto ko lang magshare ng 5 main messages of this book.

first, always choose to be kind to every people around you. why? lahat tayo may pinagdadaanan, especially our own silent battles, and we would never know how hard it is to bear that unless we are in their shoes. we might not notice kase some people hides how they truly feel behind their own defense mechanisms but at the end of the day, we are all humans. so, i hope that you'll always let others know that they are appreciated the same way i want you to know na your existence is precious and you are very much appreciated.

second, you do you. what i mean is don't let others decide for you. do things that you know would make you happy and contended but, always know your limits, okay? as long as wala kang natatapakan na ibang tao, do what you want. don't let yourself be too much affected with what others might say. never live in other's expectations of you. you are the captain of your own life so sail away, even if the great seas looks uneasy.

third, crying or showing how you genuinely feel doesn't make you less stronger as a person. just like what i've said, we are all humans. napapagod tayo, nalulungkot, naiiyak, and all sorts of feelings but trust me, your feeling are valid, okay? cry all you want if you feel tired or if tears really just want to escape, it's alright. hindi ka mahina if you cry, trust me. you are a very strong person as long as after you cry, you'll wipe those away and you'll move forward.

fourth, just like what BTS always says, love yourself. Love your every faults but always find ways to improve you. "even the scars that were formed from my mistakes are my very own constellations." ⎯ magic shop (bts)

lastly, live your life cherishing every moment you spend. change is something we could never get our hands on. hindi natin alam kung anong mabibigay ng mundo sa'tin. p'wedeng bukas o sa makalawa magbago na lang ang lahat, no one knows kung it's for the better of for the worse. kaya be thankful everyday, kasi it's a new sunrise, a new day to start and to try. let the people you love know how you cherish them and spend every moment without regrets.

so, that's it for the 5 messages i wanted to let you guys know. sana may napick-up kayo kahit isa or i would be so glad if lahat.

gusto ko lang mag-thank you to those who have been with me from the start at sa mga nag-stay hanggang huli. natagalan, i know kasi i, myself have been bearing so much until now pero what matters is that i finally finished this story, right?

the ending may not be what you're expecting or 'yung gusto n'yong kalabasan but that's how it is. i know both of them does not deserve to have that ending but it's a lesson that life is never full of sunshine and butterflies. though i want to say that the sunrise really is another start for a day, kasi to taehyung, bagong hamon sa buhay. he'll have to accept that may mga taong dadating at aalis. kailangan n'yang magpatuloy, a new chapter to start.

now, i just want to say na i i'll be leaving wattpad. ilang months ko nang iniisip kung i'll leave ba or lilipat lang ako ng acc, for a new start din pero for now, i'll leave wattpad. ang tagal ko na ring nagsusulat dito pero i think i need some time off. but no worries kasi i won't stop writing, magsusulat pa rin ako. you can find me on twitter (jakeyfites) for my aus. 

i'll be officially closing this book with once again thanking you guys. sobra kong ma-aappreciate if you'll leave feedbacks or any comment ^__^

jennie kim and kim taehyung of to my last life, signing off.

author caliexx__, also now signing off.