Chapter 1

“Why is it us who is being traded off?” asked a furious voice on the phone.

“We are not being traded off you silly; we are not some market products that we will be sold to someone. It’s just that now our company has got another CEO and he is changing the whole structure of our company” answered chan the leader of the k-pop group stray kids. Although he also had his doubts about the change in management, he had to hold his composure for the sake of Han who as always was super anxious and was having something like a tantrum episode.

For those who don’t know, the kpop scenario was changing with the loss of several companies and one of them was JYP. Although JYP belonged to the Big3, it was clear even to outsiders that park jin young was not able to properly manage the company anymore. The other board members were furious over that and had a vote of no confidence over park jin young’s leadership skills. So now, the company had a new CEO and park jin young was nothing more than just a non-executive board director. The only thing different this time was that the new owner had complete autonomy over the whole company with nearly 65% of the shares in his hand.

“I know that we are not something that can be just sold off but it feels like that. Although jyp had his shortcomings, he is still the same guy who created our group. Was it necessary to kick him out of his own company?”Asked han in the same voice as before.

“I know that jin young sir created our group and for that, I will always be grateful to him. But you also know that these days his actions were becoming sloppier. I feel grateful to him but gratefulness can only go so far in the long run. We should at least give the new CEO a chance before judging him”

“I guess you are right. Ahhhhh….Whatever. I don’t want to talk about that anymore. Let’s just eat our dinner” said han in a more calm manner than before.

“Alright then, have your dinner and go to sleep. You are coming back to the dorm tomorrow, right?”

“Yes, I will arrive around 8 AM”

“Okay then. Bye han. Goodnight” with this bang chan kept aside the phone and turned his attention to the rest of the members who were listening in to his conversation with han.

“Is he very nervous? Tomorrow is the day right?” Asked Minho in a concerned voice. For the unintelligent, he was just a savage and quiet guy who didn’t care about anything, But even God knew how much he cared for his members and among them, one had been the particular recipient of his affection.

“He will be okay. You know han, He always comes around in such situations. You have to give that guy at least some credit for being strong.” This was said by seungmin the second youngest in the group and also the guy everyone perceived as being too mature for his age which is perhaps a good thing at certain times.

“I am saying this not to change the subject or direction of our conversation but if you haven’t noticed then the food is getting cold and we have a long day tomorrow so we have to go to sleep soon. Also, I am hungry as hell. So, can we just drop the topic for now and eat. Please” Said jeongin the youngest of all.

“you are right, there is nothing that can change the fact that we all are getting a new Boss so it’s better if we just eat and sleep comfortably today,” said changbin while stuffing his face with the delicious food that was spread in front of them.

“But we all are forgetting someone, don’t you think? Where is Felix?”Asked chan.

“The last time I saw him he was outside playing with the cats and if my guess is correct then he is still outside playing with the cats” answered minho.

“Oh lord, wait; let me just bring him in, and then we all can eat”
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“Felix, come inside now. It’s cold outside and we have to eat.”

“Yes Hyung, I am coming in a bit”

“Fine, but don’t stay outside for too long. We all have a long day tomorrow. You remember that, right?”

“Yes, I know Hyung. I cannot possibly forget the thing I have heard over a million times in the last week. Don’t worry, let’s just go inside. I am also hungry now”

“I just hope the new CEO is better than what I expect. I don’t want any conflicts.” Said bang chan in a voice more to himself than to Felix.

“Hyung~~ aren’t you coming inside?”

“wait for me”