Chapter 29

“Let’s sleep in the bed; together.”

As soon as these words left Felix’s mouth, they both were stunned to speak anything else. Hyunjin didn’t expect Felix to be so straightforward in his approach and Felix didn’t expect to blurt out such a thing. All in all, they both were flustered after this. After some time passed away in this silence, Hyunjin tried to speak something but he was so anxious that he began stuttering.

“uhhhh… Uh… I don’t… I don’t think that is a good idea. You… You will be uncomfortable.”

“I will not be uncomfortable and it’s not our first time sharing a bed jinnie. We have slept in the same bed previously in japan.”

“You don’t understand what I am trying to say, do you? the things are a bit different now than then.” Said hyunjin

“Different how?”

“Uhhhh…Leave it. It’s embarrassing to say it myself. I will sleep on the couch; you can sleep on the bed.” Said hyunjin before going inside the bedroom and taking out a duvet to cover himself while sleeping but before he could leave the room, Felix closed the door behind him.

“I will be more uncomfortable if you sleep on the couch, while I sleep on the bed jinnie. If it is like this, then I am going to my dorm.” Said Felix with a pout

“Noo...No. there is no need to go to the dorm all alone. Are you sure that I can sleep beside you? Won’t you be uncomfortable?”

“It’s okay jinnie, I am alright so you should sleep here. It will be fine.” Said Felix before climbing onto one side of the bed while leaving ample space for hyunjin to sleep in.

After debating for a few minutes, hyunjin finally decided that it would be better to just sleep beside Felix rather than make him angry. He then slowly sat on his side of the bed and this was probably the first time when he was that much awkward in his own bed.

After they both laid down on the bed, hyunjin turned off the main light switch which plunged the room into darkness but the black room was soon filled with the moonlight coming through the windows whose blinds were not closed. Hyunjin turned to his side to see Felix before he went to sleep but he gulped when he saw him.

Felix’s side profile looked breathtaking under the dim moonlight that highlighted his star-like freckles. Before Hyunjin knew it, he was blushing seeing Felix in that situation and he couldn’t help but stare at his features. But before Felix could notice him staring at him, Hyunjin turned around and now his back faced Felix.

After some time when hyunjin finally calmed down a bit, he felt a wave of sleep crashing over him but the waves were soon disrupted when he heard Felix calling out for him. He then turned around to face Felix and to his surprise, Felix was already on his side looking at him. Hyunjin was flustered at how close they were and he didn’t know what to say or do. So he waited for Felix to continue.

“I can’t sleep at all.” Complained Felix

“That’s because you slept a whole of four hours in my office during the afternoon. You won’t be able to fall asleep so soon.” Said hyunjin with a light chuckle

“What should I do? I am bored and I can’t even fall asleep now.” Said Felix
“Do you want me to talk with you till you fall asleep?” asked hyunjin

“I would love that but will you be alright doing that when you should sleep.”

“I will be alright Felix. Don’t worry about that. Then tell me, what do you want to talk about?”

After hyunjin offered to talk to Felix until he fell asleep, they kept on talking for god knows how long but it was not yet midnight and Felix was still wide awake. Although hyunjin was tired from work and wanted to rest a bit, he liked talking with Felix more than his precious sleep. But what he didn’t realize until late is that they were hugging each other while they kept on talking and their faces were extremely close to each other.

Once he realized that, hyunjin was flustered but Felix had no clue whatsoever about their position. But after some time, Felix finally noticed hyunjin staring at his eyes. Felix could feel his cheeks turn red and he was thankful that the room was dark or else hyunjin could have seen it up close.

“What are you looking at jinnie?” asked Felix

“Your eyes. They are so beautiful. I don’t think you know this but the way your eyes moves when you are excited or happy is different and that is my favorite thing to look at apart from you.” said hyunjin as if in a trance

Felix was too stunned to speak anything. He didn’t expect hyunjin to be that honest at this moment of the night and he was not sure what to reply to hyunjin but before he could say anything, he felt the grip on his waist tighten and he could feel his heart racing.

“Can I kiss you, Felix?” asked hyunjin with a smile

“Yea… yeah sure.” Answered Felix

In one swift momentary action, Hyunjin brought his lips closer and closer until there was no space between the two. At first, the kiss was chaste and not anything sensual but it soon turned sloppier. But for hyunjin it didn’t matter what was happening, he was happy that they two were the only people present at this moment and he couldn’t ask for anything better than this. But his thoughts were suddenly interrupted when he heard a sound come from Felix. It was a moan.

“Wha… What was that Felix?” asked hyunjin with a dumbfounded face.

“ahhhh… I didn’t mean to do that. It just came out, sorry.” Said Felix while hiding his face in his hands because of the embarrassment.

“It’s okay. You don’t have to be embarrassed in front of me. Let’s go to sleep now.” Said hyunjin while turning around to stop himself from proceeding any further but his plans soon went to waste as Felix had other plans for tonight. Felix grabbed Hyunjin’s hand and made him lay on his back. He then got up and sat down on his waist straddling his legs in the process.

Hyunjin was too shocked to say anything; he could only gape at Felix as he continued to do those things but he soon recollected his thoughts and grabbed Felix’s hands to gain his attention.

“You do know what you are doing, right?” asked hyunjin with a questionable look on his face

“I know what I am doing hyunjin.” Answered Felix

“Are you doing this just for me, Felix? You know that I will wait for you until you are ready, right?”

“I know that but I am ready but you are the one who won’t proceed further. Don’t you want to do anything at all or what?”

“It’s not that Felix, I was controlling myself because I didn’t want to force you into doing something like this.”

“But I am not forcing myself now, am I?”

“Are you completely sure that you want to do it, Felix?”

“Yes, I am. Now stop asking this many questions and just do it.”

And as if this was the last straw holding him back, in one swift motion hyunjin got up and went on top of Felix. Although hyunjin was holding himself back from doing anything, he was glad that Felix trusted him enough to let him do it. He was grateful for that and wanted to take care of Felix no matter what and therefore he was not going to do anything rough today. He wanted to make Felix feel good and feel loved at the same time.

“You are definitely not as innocent as you look.” Said hyunjin before diving right in and kissing Felix. The whole night their bodies were in unity and it marked the starting of a new phase in their relationship, a phase of blind trust and a phase of unending love.

_______________________________________

A/N: There won't be any smut scenes in this book as I am personally not comfortable writing that kind of stuff. I am grateful to my readers for taking their time and reading this but I hope you don't mind the absence of any sexual activities. I am really sorry if this disappointed anyone and thank you to everyone who has shown interest in this fanfic. Thank you and have a great day ahead.