Chapter 19

A few hours ago if you told Felix that he would be going on his first date to Tokyo, he would've laughed it off as a joke but now that it was happening, it was very much like a dream. When hyunjin asked what he should do to make Felix stop being angry, Felix jokingly said the first thing that came to his mind was going to Tokyo but what he didn’t expect was for hyunjin to take it seriously. Now they both were sitting in hyunjin’s private jet flying to Tokyo for a few days as their first date. This was certainly reckless but when in love, reckless things also seem reasonable.

“So, are you still angry with me?” asked hyunjin

“No, I am not angry any more because I don’t know what to think right now. We are going to Tokyo for our first date and that is also based on a whim.” Said Felix while rubbing his temples

“Weren’t you the one who wanted to go to Tokyo? Why are you sad now?”

“You do realize that I said it as a joke, right?”

“Oh” was all hyunjin could say.

“But how do you even have my passport? I didn’t even think of that.”

“All your members passports are with your manager and I just called him to bring yours to the airport. And don’t worry, I have also asked him to inform your members on behalf of you so it's alright.”

“Still, this a bit reckless.”

“I know that you didn’t date me because of my money but don’t forget that you are dating one of the richest people in all of Asia. Being a little reckless is alright. And I wouldn’t have done that if you had work tomorrow but you have a few days off so just enjoy our trip, Felix. Don’t worry about anything.”

“Fine if you say so. Wake me up when we arrive in Tokyo.”

After saying that Felix drifted off to sleep and hyunjin got busy taking care of his work schedule which he ditched to make Felix happy. Although he knew that it was reckless on his part, he wanted Felix to have an amazing memory for their first date and he was now sure that Felix was going to remember this. After flying for some time, they both finally landed in Tokyo airport where hyunjin’s bodyguards were already waiting for them.

Although it was a personal trip, hyunjin didn’t want to take any chances with Felix's safety and therefore had arranged everything during the flight. While checking in to the hotel which hyunjin had booked, Felix noticed that hyunjin had only one keycard which meant that they were going to share one room and that made Felix blush as bright as a bulb. After they both went into their room and changed into comfortable clothes provided by the hotel, they got ready for going to bed as it was pretty late and they had a date tomorrow to look forward to.

“By the way, why are we sharing a bed hyunjin? Why didn’t you book another room for me?” asked Felix while turning sideways to look at hyunjin who was already looking at him.

“Why should I book two different rooms for my boyfriend when he can just sleep beside me?” retorted hyunjin with a smug look. Felix wanted to say something but he couldn’t and therefore started hitting hyunjin on his arm playfully.

“Alright, alright. Now no need to get angry. Jokes apart, I just wanted you to be near me, but if you are uncomfortable then you can go to any room on this floor. I will not stop you from doing that.”

“What do you mean by any room on the floor? Don’t tell me you did what I am thinking you did.”

“Yes, I booked all the rooms but apart from that, why are you blushing all this time? Are you excited about something, Felix? Are you sure you will be able to control yourself tonight?” asked hyunjin with a smirk that Felix wanted to permanently erase from his face. It was annoying.

“Hush… Go to sleep. Goodnight.” That was all Felix said before turning the other way and pretending to sleep.

After a few minutes, Felix was suddenly surprised when he felt something crawling around his waist but it didn’t take him much effort to know what it was. It was hyunjin’s hand that had slowly made its way near his waist. Felix was feeling jolts of current traversing through his body and therefore he tried to say something but hyunjin beat him to it.

“Don’t say anything. Just go to sleep. I want to hold you like this.” Said hyunjin in a slow breathy voice near Felix's ears which honestly made Felix feel things, he wished he didn’t feel now.

After a few minutes, Felix could finally relax a bit and went to sleep like that with hyunjin holding him as if his life depended on it.

The next morning when Felix woke up, he was welcomed with the beautiful sight of hyunjin’s face who was still holding onto him. The only difference was that they were now facing each other so their faces were way too close and it honestly took every bit of willpower in Felix to keep himself from kissing him right then and there. After a few minutes of just staring into his beautiful face, hyunjin finally woke up and was pleasantly surprised to find Felix still in his arms.

“Good morning, love.” Chirped hyunjin while beaming a sweet smile

“Good morning.” Said Felix who hated his cheeks for turning red on every small incident with hyunjin

“Did you wake up some time ago? You could’ve gotten ready if you wanted.”

“What if I wanted to stay like this with you for some more time? Then?”

“Then you made the right choice I would say.”

After a few minutes of just silently enjoying each other's presence and their surrounding, hyunjin finally spoke up.

“You look beautiful as ever.” Said hyunjin as if in a trance

“You can’t just say that out loud every time. You don’t know the effect you have on me.” said Felix while hiding his face in hyunjin’s chest.

“Why can’t I say that? I am appreciating my boyfriend, not someone else.”

“Fine fine, continue doing that. It’s not like you will stop if I ask you to.” Said Felix with a dramatic sigh

“Now, let’s get ready, shall we? We have a date to go to.” Said hyunjin

“Yes, let's go.” Said Felix but before he could get out of the bed hyunjin pulled him into his arms once again and just kept on hugging him for some time before finally saying something.

“Thank you.” said hyunjin suddenly which caught Felix off guard

“Why are you saying thank you so suddenly?"

“I have a lot of things to thank you for. For coming into y life, for accepting me as your boyfriend even though you deserve someone much better, for being the source of my joy, for being the center of my world, and for being the whole of my heart.” Said hyunjin while giving a small sweet smile

“I guess I should also say thank you for loving me as much as you do. Thank you for taking care of me and remembering me all these years.”

“You know, falling in love with you was the single most extraordinary thing that I have done in my life and when I tell you that I love you, I am not saying it out of habit, I am reminding you that you are my life.”

Felix was honestly speechless at this point. Never in his wildest dreams had he expected hyunjin to be such a sentimental and romantic guy. Hyunjin was giving him the butterflies every second now and it was the first time that he felt such feelings in his heart. Before he could say anything else, Hyunjin said something which made Felix feel warmth and love at its finest.

“I love you.”