Chapter 26

It had been nearly a month since everyone returned from Australia and everything was seemingly going well. The members had their comebacks and promotions done throughout the month and finally, they were getting a few days of break before returning to their hectic lifestyle. As the members had not seen their families for many days, everyone thought it would be a good idea to go back to their homes and spend some time with their families.

But as Felix and chan had no families in Korea, they were going to stay in the dorm until minho asked them both to come to his house. Although Felix wanted to go to his house, he had to decline as he wanted to spend some more time with Hyunjin when they are free as he is not always able to be there with hyunjin. And hence chan and minho also finally left and Felix was left alone in their dorm.
Felix thought of watching tv and playing games to pass away the time but he soon got bored with those and wanted to do something else. That’s when he got the idea. He decided to act upon that and therefore called Daniel.

“Hey, Daniel.  It’s me, Felix.” Greeted Felix on the phone

“Good morning Felix. You don’t usually call me, is there anything you need from me? How can I help you?”

“I don’t need anything really; I just wanted to know what hyunjin is doing right now? Where is he?” asked Felix

“I am not sure if I should say anything about Mr. Hyunjin but considering that you are his friend, I guess it’s nothing wrong of me to disclose anything. He is in his office right now and is working.” Answered Daniel

“So, does he have any schedules planned today? Does he have any meetings right now or in the afternoon?”

“He has no meetings scheduled for today so will stay in his office this whole afternoon.”

“Oh, great. Thank you, Daniel.”

“It’s my pleasure, sir. Now if you don’t have anything else to ask, should I hang up the call?”

“Yes yes, sorry to take up your time. Goodbye.”

“Goodbye, sir.”

After Felix got the confirmation that Hyunjin was staying in his office the whole afternoon, he got ready for what he was planning to do.
_______________________________________

Three hours later…

It was currently one pm in the afternoon and soon everyone was going to have their lunch break. With this thought and determination, Felix was standing in front of the office building with a lunch box in his hand. Yes, Felix decided to make lunch for hyunjin and deliver it himself to his office. Although he was a bit nervous about being seen by other people, he didn’t want to stop himself from doing that just because of what people might say. Walking in with full confidence, he soon made his way to the top floor where he met Daniel as soon as he walked out from the elevator.

“Hey Daniel, nice to meet you,” said Felix politely

“Hello Felix, what are you doing here?”

“I actually came to meet hyunjin. Can I go inside? Is he busy?”

“He is not busy right now so you can go inside. It’s alright.” Said Daniel before showing Felix the way to hyunjin’s office

“Thank you. see you later.” Said Felix before entering the room and closing the door after him.

As soon as Felix was inside the office room, he saw the familiar landscape of the palace and couldn’t help but feel amazed at the tasteful interior. But he was a bit surprised to see that the man for whom he came here was nowhere in sight and the office was empty. Just as he was about to make his way out of the room to ask Daniel about hyunjin’s whereabouts, he heard the sound of toilet flushing coming from the private bathroom in the office. Felix decided that he was going to prank Hyunjin when he comes out of the bathroom and therefore he hid in the side of the doorway.

As hyunjin opened the door, he was shocked to death when he saw someone just jump at him. At first, he was not able to recognize who it was, and being good in martial arts, he threw the guy into the sofa with him pinning the guy’s hand on top of his head. Only after doing all that did he realize that the guy who was under him was Felix.

Felix was shocked, to say the least. He didn’t expect hyunjin to throw him into the couch and he certainly didn’t expect hyunjin to get so close to his face in this position. He tried to free himself from hyunjin’s grip but hyunjin was too strong for him to force himself out of his hands. After some time when Hyunjin finally came back to his senses, he let his hands go and sat down on the sofa beside Felix.

“Hey, are you okay? I am really sorry. I was shocked when you jumped on me and I reacted that way. Are you okay? Are you hurt anywhere?” asked hyunjin with concern growing inside him

“I am fine, jinn. I shouldn’t have scared you like that. And I fell on the couch, so I am not hurt anywhere. I am not that fragile.” Said Felix

“Are you sure? Alright then. But if you feel anything or any sort of pain then tell me instantly and we will go to the hospital, okay?” asked hyunjin who was still concerned about Felix

“I am okay jinn. Don’t worry so much.” Said Felix with his beautiful smile

“All things apart, what are you doing here? Aren’t you supposed to be at home as it is your break?” asked hyunjin who was now more curious than ever

“I was actually planning on staying at home but I got bored soon enough, so I decided to visit you in. and I also made some lunch for you.” said Felix who felt the blush creep up to his cheeks

“You are so sweet lixie, so cute.” Cooed hyunjin while pinching Felix’s cheeks which earned him a small huff and a hit on his arms.

“You know that you could have just visited me without bringing anything, right? You didn’t have to make lunch just to come to my office.” Said hyunjin while tilting his head and smiling at Felix

“I did that because I wanted to jinn. It’s not like I can always accompany you whenever we have our respective work, so I decided that these few days, I will just be with you the whole time.”

“If that is your wish, your highness, then it shall be fulfilled.” Said hyunjin while playfully bowing down in front of Felix

“Now let’s eat, shall we? The food will go cold if we wait any longer.” Said Felix while opening the Tupperware.

“Yes, let’s eat. To be honest I am very very hungry, right now.” Said hyunjin while laughing

After Felix took out the food from the lunch box, he and hyunjin ate the food together. It was a new experience in their relationship as Felix had never cooked for hyunjin before and although hyunjin had cooked once, it was way before their relationship started. They both were happy in each other’s presence and it was evident that they both wanted this moment to last forever.

“Do you want to eat ice cream, lixie?” asked hyunjin

“Yes, sure. That goes without saying.” Said Felix who laughed at his enthusiasm. His eyes closed, his lips smiling and his freckles glowing a bit, He looked ethereal.

“You don’t know the effect you have on me.” said hyunjin while sighing and turning around to order ice cream

“Why? What do you want to do, hyunjin?” asked Felix with a smirk who had just gained a newfound confidence

“I want to kiss you right now till you drop.”