Chapter 27

“I want to kiss you right now till you drop”

As soon as Hyunjin said that the newfound confidence of Felix completely evaporated off the face of the earth. Felix was flustered, to be honest. He had never seen this side of hyunjin previously and honestly it was hot. Felix could feel his cheeks turn red and he tried to hide his very obvious blush but was unable to do anything when he saw hyunjin making his way towards him. Hyunjin slowly placed down the telephone after ordering the ice cream and made his way towards Felix, he was not sure why he said what he said but now that he had already said it, he didn’t want to back down now. As he came near Felix, he sat down beside him yet again but this time he faced Felix and when Felix tried to turn away, he grabbed his hands and made Felix face him.

“Wha... what are you doing hyunjin?” stuttered Felix

“I am doing the thing, I told you I would do.” Answered hyunjin with a poker face but inside he was also panicking like Felix.

“But, we are in your office. What if someone walks in on us?”

“Don’t worry, love. The doors are already locked.” Said hyunjin with a smirk on his face

“Wha… when? How?” asked Felix

“I don’t think we should worry about that right now, we have got a problem at hand. Now that you provoked me, I don’t think I will be able to stop.” Said hyunjin to which Felix didn’t give any answer. Thinking that he pushed it too far, hyunjin was worried that Felix was uncomfortable right now.

“Don’t worry, love. I am not going to do anything if you say so. I love you and I respect your decisions. I am not going to force myself on you.” Reassured hyunjin

“Who said that I want you to stop?” was what Felix said before he suddenly grabbed hyunjin’s neck and pulled him in for a kiss.

The difference between this and their previous kisses was that this time, they were literally on top of each other. The kiss was not chaste and neither was it completely shrouded with desire. It was somewhere between the two. As the kiss got sloppier and they ran out of breath, they both pulled away for some time before hyunjin smashed their lips to unity once again. Their kiss continued for some more time before they finally had to let go of each other when they heard someone knocking on the door.

Before opening the door, they both straightened out their clothes which looked messy by then. All in all, their kiss was passionate. As Daniel came inside and placed down two tubs of ice cream, Felix was still dazed as to what just happened in here. He didn’t expect to react like that and he was embarrassed to even properly face hyunjin, so he tried to avoid making eye contact but as always hyunjin knew what was going on in his mind and he tried to reassure him.

“You were amazing, Felix.”

“Uhhhh, don’t say anything. I am so embarrassed right now.”

“Why are you embarrassed? you kissed your boyfriend who had given his consent. You didn’t do anything wrong.”

“But I shouldn’t have acted like that by pulling you in for the kiss.”

“But what if I told you I liked that? I like seeing this dominant side of you Felix, don’t worry about anything. You will always be the amazing person you are and nothing is going to change that.” Said hyunjin while grabbing Felix’s hands and making him finally face himself.

“Thank you for saying that, jinnie.”

“Let’s eat the ice cream, shall we?”

After they both ate their portion of the cream, they threw away the tubs and Felix was about to leave for his home when hyunjin tried to stop him.

“Where are you going? Do you have anything to do?”

“I don’t have anything to do, so I was thinking about taking a nap. I didn’t sleep much yesterday night. So I am going back to the dorm.”

“Can’t you just stay here until I am off work? You can sleep here if you want to nap.”

“Where will I sleep here? I don’t think the couch will be that comfortable.” Said Felix truthfully

“I won’t let you sleep on the couch now, will I? Come with me,” said hyunjin as he grabbed Felix's hand and made his way to the corner of his office. There was a door which Felix hadn’t seen before and as he opened the door, a room was soon in sight which looked like someone’s bedroom.

“Wha…  What is this place, jinnie?” asked Felix curiously

“This is my private break room. Whenever I feel sleepy or tired, I come here to take a break. You can sleep in bed. No one will disturb you.”

“But is it okay for me to use your private room?” asked Felix

“Why won’t it be okay? You can use anything I have without even asking me. Everything I have is yours and yours only. If you ask then I will even give this company to you right now.” Said hyunjin while bending down and putting his face in front of Felix.

“Ahhhh, don’t say something like that. It sounds so cheesy.” Complained Felix with a pout

“I meant what I said, lixie.” Said hyunjin with a smirk

“You can change into my clothes if you are uncomfortable sleeping in jeans. I always keep some of my clothes in the wardrobe.” Said hyunjin while opening the wardrobe and handing Felix a hoodie and some loose pants.

“Fine, I will sleep here then. Let me just change my clothes.” Said Felix before disappearing from Hyunjin’s sight and taking the hoodie along with him.

After a few minutes, Felix came back into the room after changing his clothes and Hyunjin was surprised, to say the least. The hoodie that he gave Felix was not that big but Felix looked so small in that oversized hoodie. He looked cute and hyunjin couldn’t stop gaping at Felix with his mouth open. Felix saw this and he couldn’t resist a blush forming on his cheeks even though he should have gotten used to it by now. After some time when they both didn’t say anything, Hyunjin tried to break the silence by saying something

“You look cute.” That was all hyunjin could say

“Th… Thank you.” stuttered Felix

“You should sleep now. You are probably very tired by now.” Said hyunjin before leaving the room and closing the door behind him hurriedly.

“You are making it very hard for me to focus on anything else, Felix.” Said hyunjin to himself with a deep sigh.

After some hours when hyunjin was done with his work and was getting ready to leave work, Felix came out of the room after waking up just now.

They both got out of the building and Hyunjin drove them off to their apartment with Felix still wearing Hyunjin’s hoodie unknowingly. Hyunjin didn’t seem to mind him wearing his clothes and he was rather happy that Felix was still wearing them. As they reached their house and got on the elevator a thought suddenly popped up in Hyunjin’s head and although he was a bit doubtful about asking it, he finally decided to give it a go. As Felix was about to get off the elevator on his floor, Hyunjin grabbed his wrist that stopped Felix in his tracks.

“I wanted to ask you something.” Said hyunjin taking a deep breath and continuing

“Do you want to spend the night in my home?”