Chapter 2 : "Let's Meet"

"𝑰 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒂𝒍𝒌, 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒂𝒍𝒌 𝒕𝒐 𝒚𝒐𝒖"
~~~

"

Akhil sir!!! " Akhil chocked the water when he saw the person in front of him.

"You know him?" Neharika asked the new guy whose none other than Preeti's younger brother, Vivaan.

"Yes of course. He's my senior. Our HOD. But you here....?" After a pause he said panicking "Ohh Shit wait.... So you are the man who was coming to see my sister.... Seriously? "

Vivaan was completely shocked seeing his senior at his house and the fact that he's the one whose come to meet his sister shocked him more.

"Yes Vivaan. Guess you weren't aware I'll be here."

"Nooo...actually I.... I didn't asked anything about the new person whose coming to meet Di. I thought she'll anyways rej..."

"She said YES Vivaan. " Neharika cut him before he blabber out everything.

"What? Di you agreed? Really?....Ummm... Great....I'm.... I'm so happy "

Well his expression said something else. He never in life imagine his khadoos senior with whom he's not in too good terms and his sister would agree to marry each other. He was having the biggest shock of his life. He couldn't handle it more so he excused himself and went to the balcony.

He came back in 2 minutes after composing himself and said

"Congratulations Di. Congratulations sir. Don't mind please its actually little weird to me." He said scrapping his neck.

Akhil chuckled at his reaction.

"It's OK Vivaan. It would be little for me too. Afterall my most sincere junior will be my brother in law soon ."
(Note the sarcasm when he said sincere junior).

---

Ahuja's and Agnhiotri's had left. Preeti was in her room in a deep thinking.
She was brought out of a trance by someone's presence near her.

"Kya hai Vivaan. Murti ki tarah kyu khada hai? "
[What is it Vivaan, why standing like a statue]

"Kuch puchha hai tujhse Di." He said sitting on the bed near her.
[Had to ask you something Di]

"Hmm. Go ahead "

"What made you say Yes to Akhil sir. I mean are you sure you're going to manage with him? " He asked with worry and doubt clearly visible on his face.

"Calm down Vivaan. I know how you are feeling. Coming to your question. I said Yes because he seemed a genuine person. Someone who respects others choice and of course not judgmental. All the while we talked I wasn't the only person contributing.

He is a senciere man atleast more than the ones I met before. And don't worry I'm not marrying him tomorrow itself. I'll take my time.

Anyways I want to know a little more about him. Jay bhai already had told me enough, but you know I want an unbiased opinion about him. And since you already know him I can trust you with that. "

Vivaan nodded after hearing Preeti and said "Yes I do know him well by now, but mostly his professional side. In these one and a half years of knowing him I'll say he really is a genuine person.

He's senciere towards his work, respects everyone in the office. Sometimes he can be a total khadoos but that's only during work hours. The best thing about him is that he makes people feel comfortable around him. He's a genius and a gentleman you see. "