Chapter 21 : All because of her!!

Longgggg Chapter ahead!!
*****

"𝑰𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒔𝒏'𝒕 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒂𝒕 𝒇𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝒔𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕, 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒊𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒅𝒆𝒆𝒑𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕. 𝑨 𝒔𝒆𝒏𝒔𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒃𝒆𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒈𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒐 𝒂 𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒄𝒆 𝑰 𝒏𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒌𝒏𝒆𝒘 𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒉𝒐𝒘 𝑰 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒏𝒆𝒆𝒅𝒆𝒅. 𝑰𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒂 𝒉𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒄𝒂𝒓𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒅 𝒂 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒕."
~~~

Third person POV~

"Meera dheere yaar. Sab tumhari tarah state level athlete nahi hai yahan." whined Ashish.
[Meera slowly. Not everyone is a state level athlete like you.]

"Sabka to pata nahi tu to pakka nahi hai." Vansh laughed at his condition.
[Don't know about others but you surely aren't]

They all reached a restaurant and Meera was running enthusiastically like a kid towards the entrance and challenged Vansh and Ashish for a race.

"I sometimes forget that you guys are the same age as mine." Akhil said shaking his head.

"There's no rule which says that you can't act like kids in your late twenties. Come now." Jay said patting Akhil's shoulder.

They all seated around a table and started discussing about their order.

"How about Chinese ?" Ashish asked and everyone nodded while "Preeti is allergic to Chinese!!" Neharika and Akhil said in inusion.

"Aww look at them caring for their best friend and wife." Meera said.

"I think we should order something North Indian. Each one of us loves it afterall" Swati suggested.

" Good with me!" Jay said agreeing to his wife. Others also agreed and they placed their order.

While having lunch Jay grabbed Swati's left hand intertwined their hands under the table. "Jay everyone is sitting with us!! " Swati whispered.

"So? That doesn't mean I can't flirt with my wife!" he whispered back.

"Ahem ahem.... Swati Bhabhi aap chaho to hum aap dono ko thodi privacy de sakte hai!!" Preeti teased having her revenge from morning and Swati shrugged Jay's hand embarrassed.
[Sister in law if you wish then we can give you both some privacy.]

---

After the lunch they were off to the sunset point, basically a cliff, which was at half hour drive. Though it wasn't time for sunset yet, they decided to spend some time and click pictures.

After reaching all the ladies stepped down and moved ahead grinning.
But Preeti stopped in her tracks noticing something.

She turned around to Akhil and pointed towards his left. Akhil chuckled and shook his head.

"Seriously? Balloons now?" he asked smiling.

"Please Akhil... Pretty please!!" she pleaded with puppy eyes.