Chapter 19 : Jouissance

*Long chapter ahead*
*****
"𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒐𝒇 𝒃𝒆𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒄𝒖𝒓𝒍𝒆𝒅 𝒖𝒑 𝒊𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒂𝒓𝒎𝒔, 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒓𝒔 𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒅 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒐𝒇𝒕 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒍 𝒐𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒃𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒉 𝒐𝒏 𝒎𝒚 𝒏𝒆𝒄𝒌 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝒏𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒃𝒆 𝒑𝒖𝒕 𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒐 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒅𝒔."
~~~

While going home Akhil was lost in thoughts.

'I don't know but there's something wrong about Preeti. She's trying to avoid me. Papa is doing great now. She's also back home.'

'Though our routine is still the same, she isn't being free with me.
And the worst part she's not sleeping in my arms anymore. I don't know why but that's hurting. Whenever I face her she's looking to the other side.'

'Did I do something wrong? Is she upset with me? But why doesn't she talks about it. Wasn't she the one who made me promise to talk about the differences.'

'If not her, I'll surely speak to her about it.'

After reaching home as usual she greeted him and he freshened up quickly. The tired look on her face didn't go unnoticed.

"Are you upset with me?" He asked hugging her from back whilst she was making tea for them.

"No."

"Then why aren't you talking to me?"

"Then what are we doing right now Akhil. Isn't it called talking?"

"You aren't talking as usual. What's wrong Preeti? Please don't avoid me like this." He placed his chin on her shoulder.

"I-I'm not avoiding you Akhil."

"You sure you're not." Akhil nuzzled his nose in the crook of her neck. Preeti closed her eyes in response and the seave slipped from her hand.

"Akhil let me make tea. Please!"

Akhil sighed and let go of her. He went into the living room and sat on the sofa huffing.

"Tea. " Preeti forwarded the cup towards him.

"I won't have it unless you tell me what's bothering you." Akhil said pouting and crossing his arms in front of his chest.

Preeti looked at him astonishingly. Was Akhil the Khadoos Agnhiotri really pouting?
He looked so cute while he did that. Preeti had an instant feeling to kiss his pout but.... she didn't!

"Akhil it's nothing, really."

"I don't think so. Preeti, did you forget our promise?"

Preeti remembered their day at the beach. How they both gave each other promises, their first hug, and how he confessed she was the best decision of his life.

"I didn't Akhil. It's it's.... "

Akhil took both of her hands in his and said "Say it Preeti. Whatever it is just say it Jaan. Tumhara mujhe aise dur rakhna acha nahi lagta."
[Keeping me away from you doesn't feels good.]

]