Chapter 5 : It's Fixed

"𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒈𝒊𝒗𝒆 𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒅 𝒐𝒇 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔 𝒑𝒆𝒐𝒑𝒍𝒆 𝒘𝒓𝒊𝒕𝒆 𝒏𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒍𝒔 𝒂𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒕."
~~~

Akhil's POV ~

"This?"

"No"

"This?"

"No"

"What about this one?"

"Akki it's too light yaar."

"God Ashish! I shouldn't have called you."

"Regretting it now?"

"Very much."

"You don't have any other option."

"Ugghh... Anyways.... I'm going for this one and that's final. "

"Fine... Anyways you won't listen to me."

"I've been listening to you since past half hour. Isn't that enough?"

"Huh."

"Now go down and see if Ma Papa need any help. I'll be back in 10 minutes."

"That means 30 minutes right?"

"Pch..."

"OK fine I'm going. But come soon. The main person shouldn't be missing when she comes." Saying this he closed the door behind him.

If you guys are wondering what's going on, let me tell you. It's Sunday today. Three days since our date.

Next day after the date when I went down to my parents house for breakfast Papa asked about our date. Seeing me smile he asked if we should go ahead with deciding the dates for engagement and marriage.

I wasn't sure at first because I had to know if Preeti is OK with deciding the dates so soon, but Papa told me she already informed her parents that she had no problem with that.

So right now I was choosing my OOTD. Ahujas will also join us after a while, but I needed someone here for some help so I called Ashish early. Well the biggest help was to choose a good shirt for me.

I'm eager to meet her again. After Thursday we didn't speak much as we were occupied with too much work. Though she had a half day yesterday, I was busy with meetings so couldn't get any time to talk to her. Basically we'll have a good conversation after three days.

I was checking myself in the mirror when I heard my monkey from behind. "Bas kar bhai kitna aine mein dekhega. Bhabhi ne already pasand karliya hai tujhe."
[Stop it brother, how many times are you going to check in the mirror. Sister in law has already liked you.]

"Didn't I mention you to go down and help Ma and Papa

"Didn't I mention you to go down and help Ma and Papa. Anyways I was just coming down. Come on let's go. " I said walking towards the door.

"Akhil..."