Chapter 11 : Sangeet

"𝑰𝒕'𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒏𝒆𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒘𝒆 𝒄𝒂𝒏'𝒕 𝒆𝒙𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒊𝒏."
~~~

Next day was full of hustle and bustle. Everyone both from groom's and bride's side were excited and why they shouldn't be. It was the Sangeet Day after all.

Preeti and Akhil were getting ready in their respective rooms. All others except their friends were already in the Ahuja House welcoming the guests.

"Ouch...." Maira bumped into someone.
"Aree yaar Rajdhani Express. Sambhal ke chalo." Varun said holding her shoulders to prevent her from falling.
[Hey Rajdhani Express. Walk carefully.
Rajdhani Express is the name of one of the trains in India.]

"You again?" Maira said in irritation.

"Looks like you really like bumping into me. Is it?" Varun asked playfully.

"Ohh please. I've got much better work to do." Maira said rolling her eyes.

"Uhh-Huh! Like?"

"Like... Ignoring you. " She said giving him a tight lipped smile and walked away.

"Let's see for how long you ignore me Rajdhani Express!" Varun muttered to himself.

---
The Sangeet ceremony was about to start. Akhil and Preeti entered together with Ashish and Neharika besides them.

(Their looks 👆)

(Their looks 👆)

While everyone focused at the couple Ashish's attention was fixed on just one person.
"Ahem... Samne dekh warna kisise takra jaega." Akhil brought him out of his trance.
[Look forward or else you'll bump into someone.]

Soon the ceremony started with an amazing welcome performance by Meera and Vansh, followed by a dance by Riya, Meera and Swati.

Then from the bride's side it was a performance by Neha and Vikram followed by a performance by Neharika, Neha and Richa.

Both sides had prepared amazing performances.

Then were three small surprise dance by the elder couples, Ahuja's, Rai's and Agnhiotri's. One by the ladies, one by the men and the last one the three couples.
Seeing there parents dance so cheerfully the younger clan hooted whistled and cheered for them.