Chapter 22 : Drunk?

"𝑨 𝒔𝒆𝒂 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒔𝒌𝒆𝒚 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅𝒏'𝒕 𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒐𝒙𝒊𝒄𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒎𝒆 𝒂𝒔 𝒎𝒖𝒄𝒉 𝒂𝒔 𝒂 𝒅𝒓𝒐𝒑 𝒐𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖."
~~~

Preeti POV~

The sunrays peeked through the curtains and lightened up the room.
I opened my eyes not feeling his presence besides me.

Psch.....where's my personal pillow?
I pouted.

Rubbing my eyes I stretched and looked around the room sulking .

Just then I heard the bathroom door click open and I turned around grinning.

There comes my mood lifter!
My daily dose of happiness!!

He came out ruffling his wet hair and guess what!!
He was shirtless. Though Akhil isn't a big fan of body building stuff I must say he's maintained himself enough to have those toned muscles.

Water droplets were drooling down his bare chest and I didn't even realize that I was shamelessly ogling at him with my mouth wide open.

What?
In freaking three months, this is just the second time I'm seeing him shirtless

Can I just frame this look?

"I know I'm handsome, but you can blink!!" I was snapped out of my land by his voice. He was kneeling in front of me.

Embarrassed I hid my face with my hands.

When did he even come this close?

May be when you were busy ogling!

He chuckled and removed my hands from my face and flicked my nose.
This man!!

"You look cute when embarrassed! Now get up and get ready. We need to go!" He said and started wearing his shirt.

That was a good start to the morning!

I jumped off the bed and hurriedly went towards the bathroom not to embarrass myself anymore.

-
After getting ready in a plane white T-shirt and Blue Jeans I went towards the main hall.

"Jay I don't think it's looking good

"Jay I don't think it's looking good." Swati Bhabhi whined.

"No baby it's looking pretty." Jay bhai assured her making her sit on the sofa.

I raised my eyebrow at him with a 'is everything alright' look.
He nodded and walked towards me.
"I don't know, she's been weird recently. That is her favorite top but she thinks it doesn't look good. You know what's more strange? Day before yesterday she refused to eat pasta. Can you believe it!! "

"But she never says no to pasta!" I said confusingly.

"I know!! I said she's been weird these days." Jay bhai said sighing.
"Anyways you leave that. Where's Akhil?"