Chapter 31 : My and Pree's baby!

"Hold my hand. Let's walk together in this journey."
~~~

Akhil's POV~

"Rise and shine boys!!" I heard Preeti's voice as I stired in my sleep.

Wait! What?

She's awake before me? I'm dreaming probably.

"Good morning munchkin. Come on get up baby." I heard her again. She's really awake. I opened my eyes only to see Preeti on Shaan's side trying to wake him up. But my stubborn boy rolled over to my side.

"He's just like you. Sleepy head! doesn't wakes up in one call. It's fine I'll wake him up. By the way how are you awake before me, and that too when we slept so late at night?"

"Psch... I'm not that much heavy sleeper Akhil!!" she whined.
"Haan Haan. Jo dekhta hai use malum hai madam."
[Yes yes. The one who sees only knows.]

"You na!!! Leave it. You guys on the dinning table in ten or else no breakfast for you Mr. Agnhiotri!"

"Now what's that Pree??"

"Wake him up soon!!" she sprinted out of the room yelling.
God wake up munchkin otherwise I'll have to starve till afternoon baby!!

-

Finally my sleepyhead was up and we freshened up asap. I made him sit on the dinning table as he was still half asleep.

Even if I give him a day to sleep he'll still be sleepy!

"Pree you go and sit outside. I'll get the coffee and prepare for the pancakes." I said coming inside the kitchen.

"I've already prepared the batter Akhil. You just make the coffee. I swear I would've made it but it won't be as good as yours." she said the latter part rather very sweetly and I couldn't stop but smile.

"Buttering are we Mrs. Agnhiotri?"

"May be!" she pecked my cheeck and before I could react she jogged out of the kitchen.

I shook my head at her antiques.
This woman!!

I prepared the coffee and poured it into the cups and also I was done making the pancakes. All the while I could hear both my babies giggling outside.

Baby Huh?

My conscience teased.

Of course she is! Nothing less than Shaan.

"Breakfast for both my babies!!" I exclaimed coming towards the dinning table holding the breakfast tray.

"But I'm the only baby here Chachu!" Shaan looked at me curiously. I kept the tray on the table and scrapped the back of my neck as Preeti stared at me as if she'll beat me any time.

"He's referring to himself munchkin!" Preeti suddenly said taking the coffee mug.

"Uh Huh! Your Chachi thinks I'm the baby munchkin. Tell her she's more kiddish than me." I settled down and took my coffee mug too.

"Munchkin tell your Chachu that he's the stubborn kid!"

"Munchkin tell your Chachi that she's the one who doesn't listens at all!"

"Munchkin tell your Chachu to shut up!!"

My poor nephew kept his head shooting to us everytime we spoke.
He looked cute doing so!

"Chachi Chachu can I have pancakes now?" he finally said.
He's definitely annoyed by our banter.

What else do you expect from a five year old? My conscience mocked.