Chapter 27 : It's fun to tease her!!

"𝑾𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝑰'𝒎 𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒎𝒚𝒔𝒆𝒍𝒇 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒆𝒍𝒔𝒆 𝒂𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒂𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆."
~~~

Akhil's POV~

The feeling of having your special one rapped in your arms, the feeling of their breath fanning on your neck sending shivers to your body creating goosebumps.

That's how I'm feeling right now. Well that's how I feel every morning😁!
(Sorry singles😥. I feel you 🤧.)

Stirring in her sleep she clinged to me more tightly.
She clinges like a koala.

Hehe....my sweet little koala!!

She's not actually little or tiny but while sleeping she's nothing less than a curled up baby.

She rose her head up and greeted me with half closed eyes "Good morning....why're you up so early?"

"It's 8:30 Pree...."

"What?" she cut me getting up quickly and jumping out of the bed made her way to the bathroom. In the meanwhile her phone went off.

"You get ready first... I need to take this call." she said coming out of the bathroom hearing her phone ring.

I got ready in the next thirty minutes and Preeti gestured me to go down still busy on the call.

I made my way to the lawn where all the elders were seated. I went and took blessings from my parents.

"Happy Birthday Bachha!!" Maa and Papa wished giving me a hug. Others also wished me with huge smiles and lots of blessings.
I was busy talking with them when I saw Maa looking behind me and I followed her line of vision behind me.

Preeti was coming towards us looking as usual pretty and elegant and flashed a smile at all of us.
Ahhh that smile!!

Hmm.... I must say pink is her colour. Why does she look so damn good in anything and everything she wears and everytime increases my heart rate.

Zinda ho na bhai? My conscience teased.
[Are you alive?]

Patta nahi aur kitne din?
[Don't know for how many days?]

This woman I tell you. She has the power to make me go crazy. Do things which never in life I thought I would.
Dates, surprises, flirting.... Ahhh she makes me go insane!!