Chapter 32 : Sick Agnhiotri

"𝑨 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒓𝒆𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒔𝒉𝒊𝒑 𝒊𝒔𝒏'𝒕 𝒎𝒂𝒈𝒊𝒄. 𝑰𝒕'𝒔 𝒂 𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒊𝒄𝒆."

~~~

Preeti's POV~

Akhil and I dropped Shaan back home in the morning and then had proceeded to our offices.
Right now it was around ten in the night and I was waiting for Akhil to return home. He said he was having some extra work so probably he'll be late.

I was planning on teasing him by acting upset but now it all depends on what mood he is in. I was reading my book when the main door opened signing that he was back.

"Hey! Took you a while." I said going towards him and handed him a glass of water as he settled on the couch.

"Yeah pretty much hectic day." he replied massaging his shoulder. "You didn't sleep?" he quizzed and I nodded in negative.

"How could I when my pillow wasn't there?" I said smiling. Tiredness was clearly reflected on his face.
Looks like I'll have to take my revenge some other day.

"Hmm... Let's sleep then."

"You won't have dinner?"

"I'm famished. Not in a mood to. Did you have dinner?" I shook my head in a no and he gave me a 'I told you to not wait!' look.

"Freshen up I'll serve dinner. You can't sleep empty stomach. And yes that's a straight order!" I ordered as he was going to argue but I wasn't going to listen.

"Yes ma'am. Can't even deny you!"

He returned after changing in his night clothes and we had our dinner.
Not that I won't at all eat without him. But today I had cooked his favorite sabji so I waited.

"I'll get some oil for you. Let's give my baby a head massage." I said getting some hair oil.
Hehe he's a baby! No matter if he denies it. He is!!

I sat on the bed crossing my legs and placing a pillow with a napkin on my lap. He rested his head on the pillow and crossing his arms over his chest closed his eyes.

I took some oil between my palms and rubbed them to warm up the oil. Then I slowly moved my fingers drawing circles and massaging his head. Next with my forefinger I massaged his temple. He slowly relaxed as my hands kept massaging.

He might have had a hectic day. The tension on his temple loosened and he relaxed his body.

"Feels so nice Jaan. Some day I'll also give you a head massage. I'm sure it won't be as good as yours but I'll try!!"

"You feel better now?" I asked as I finished massaging.
"Um hmm..." he denied and removed the pillow from below his head.
Laying on his stomach he laid his head on my stomach and crossed his arms around my my waist.
See told you. He is a baby!

"Now I feel better." he whispered softly. Maybe he's drifting to sleep. After a while I could hear soft snores.

Aww my baby is into a deep slumber!

I gently turned him around on the bed placing my one arm under his head and holding his arm by other.
He turned around in sleep and soon I also fell into a slumber.

---

The sunrise shone on my face and that's when I realized its morning already. Akhil wasn't up as I could feel my personal pillow below my head.

But wait he's warm. Actually his body feels warm. I straightened up and keeping my hand on his forehead I realized he has fever.

Ohh Shit!! He's burning with fever!