Chapter 8 : Day Out

"𝑾𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒘𝒆 𝒎𝒆𝒕 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆, 𝑰 𝒅𝒊𝒅𝒏'𝒕 𝒌𝒏𝒆𝒘 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒘𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒃𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒊𝒎𝒑𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒎𝒆."
~~~

Preeti got up early since today she was going out with Akhil and Shaan. She freshen up and wear a casual outfit.

Taking her bag she went to the kitchen to make some tea for others and coffee for herself

"At what time will you and Akhil leave?" Preeti's father asked when she gave him the tea cup.

"Around 9:00 Papa."

"OK have fun."

She got a notification from Akhil saying he'll reach in 15 minutes. She went to Vivaan's room since he hasn't come out yet.

"Shahzaade uthe nahi kya abhi tak."

"Sone dona Di please." He said in a groggy voice.
[Please let me sleep sister]

"Get up Viv. It's already 8:45. How long are you planning to sleep?" Preeti asked sternly.

"Just 10 more minutes Di."

"I won't be here after 10 minutes. Also we'll meet directly in the evening."

"What? Why?" he asked suddenly getting up in surprise.

"Bhulakkad. I'm going out with Akhil and Shaan. Now get up. I've already made the tea. Reheat it and please don't bother Maa and Papa."
[Forgetful]

"OK OK. Enjoy!!" He said grinning.

"Yeah yeah. Now get up sleepy head." She threw away his comforter and switched off the fan.

After waking her him up she went to the living room to wait for Akhil.

Ping *
'Your ride has arrived with your driver ma'am!' was the messages from Akhil.

Going down she witnessed one of the most cutest moments of her life.
Akhil was leaning against the car with Shaan sitting on the car beside him.